PDA

View Full Version : McMahon Was Against Putting Christian In MITB

Black Widow
03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
source: pwtorch.com

-- Vince McMahon is still not a big supporter of Christian as he was initially against putting the ECW Superstar in the Money in the Bank Match at WrestleMania XXV. According to a well-placed source, agents and writers had to talk McMahon into putting Christian in the match. Christian is said to be close with Raw head writer Brian Gewirtz among others involved in the creative process.

With that being said, a possible Christian win at WrestleMania should not be ruled out as McMahon has been in a swerve mode as of late as he enjoys delivering the opposite of what people expect these days. He's upset over people within his company leaking info to the wrestling media, hence his mood.

ArJay
03-19-2009, 09:24 PM
To me, this is def a swerve. I think Christian will win, and McMahon is trying to make it a surprise. Then again, with what transpires on this weeks Smackdown, I can see Shelton winning now as well.

Darth Fozzy
03-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Shelton shouldn't win MITB, go Christian!! Or MVP!!

JohnCenaFan28
03-20-2009, 12:04 AM
I think that this might be another one of those "fake stories" being put out there to make people think Vince hates Christian so he won't win but then he does... but let's all pretend like we believe the story so that Christian will win:D

DUKE NUKEM
03-20-2009, 07:13 AM
thanks for the post Ryan