PDA

View Full Version : Don't take it personal

Evil_Munky
03-22-2009, 07:54 AM
I'm trashing on about everyone. You should consider it an honor. If you get insulted by me then you actually got my attention. If you don't... That's because you suck! :stfu: :rofl:

Black Widow
03-22-2009, 09:32 AM
consider it an honor to be insulted by someone with no testicles..

*writes you a prescription for 2 testicles*

come back when they have grown, and possibly even dropped

JohnCenaFan28
03-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Just go back into your closet:)

Punisher
03-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Someone is loved at home, its ok though many kids have gone through this phase, maybe you should go to a good therapist, or as someone said before you can meet some guys in white coats, Attention Whore

Evil_Munky
03-23-2009, 04:28 AM
Okay seriously. This is a "rants" section. Nothing really has to make any sense. I make fun of you, you make fun of me. I don't take it personal. I don't know any of you in reality so no one should take any of the dumbass shit I say personal. Also none of you know the real me. So none of you have any room to pass judgment on me even if I cared.

Punisher
03-23-2009, 04:44 AM
But you do care otherwise you wouldnt have left a reply like that

That Rob
03-24-2009, 05:11 AM
Go back to your closet you evil little monkey. Nobody like your kind. There is only room for one attention whore on these here forums and I am that whore.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Evil Munky what's wrong with you man?? Quit the attention whore-ing to Rob already. Go back into your closet and next time maybe you'll find that you spilled some of your brains down there