PDA

View Full Version : Knockout Knocks Herself Out In Iraq - Details

JohnCenaFan28
03-24-2009, 05:21 AM
Traci Brooks and So Cal Val are currently in Iraq to show support for the US troops. The official TNA website has posted a blog entry from Brooks who says she was injured in Iraq while firing a weapon. Below is the blog in its entirety:

MARCH 23 BLOG: hey tna fans just a quick update from So Cal Val and I from Iraq...been here for a week and words cant describe what its like over here...we've met over 20,000 soldiers, men and women from the ages of 18 and up and been all over Iraq...stranded right now in Baghdad due to a sandstorm so we had a minute to catch up with everyone back home...well i had a bit of a boo boo and got injured..i was of course doing something i shouldn't have been doing and burnt the right side of my chest pretty bad..i was firing a 240 off of an M rap and the shell kicked back and fell down my shirt and burnt me pretty bad...I'm a little sore but the medics here were fantastic and got me all wrapped up and back on the road..ya, only me that would happen to...dont worry tna fans my chest will be as good as new when i get back home..lol..the funniest part of the trip has been seeing So Cal Val roughing it..brushing her teeth outside with a bottle of water, using porta potty, eating bagged army food..its quite funny to me..lol..dont worry i got lots of pics...but seriously people back home have no idea how lucky we have it, i believe everyone needs to come over here and see what our brave men and women are doing for us..not a day has passed that tears have not run down our faces or a smile across our face from a solider saying 2 simple words THANK YOU!, We are both always so surprised when they say that, they are thanking us for coming over there for 10 days when they are risking their lives for us...THANK YOU guys for being so selfless and brave!!! God bless, love Traci and So Cal Val

For video footage and more click here ( http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1336/84/).

Xan20
03-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanx, I hope those boobs recover

DUKE NUKEM
03-24-2009, 05:46 PM
^lol, thanks for this Eel