PDA

View Full Version : The beer that strips..

OMEN
03-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Three inventive mates in Sydney say they will bring to New Zealand an Aussie beer-lover's fantasy: a bottle of brew with a woman on the label whose bikini disappears as the contents are consumed.

Hamish Rosser, 34, and his mates – actor Richie Harkham, 29, and artist Jarrod Taylor, 33 – have launched the Skinny Blonde label, a low-carb beer, The Times newspaper reported.

"We had this idea of the disappearing bikini and researched into disappearing ink," said Mr Rosser who has a degree in chemical engineering. "Then we did a few trial runs and when we realised it worked we were stoked".

The Bondi trio formed the company Brother's Ink and began home brewing in Mr Taylor's laundry three years ago.

Mr Rosser said they now have plans to expand their business around Australia and to New Zealand and would probably license the idea to get it on the market in Britain.

"We're just trying to grow our brand now," he said.

A drummer with the Australian garage-rock band The Vines – currently in recess because of singer Craig Nicholls' health issues - Mr Rosser said expanding Skinny Blonde is his main priority at the moment.

"If it weren't for this beer project I don't know what I'd be doing. At least I've finally found a use for my chemical engineering background".

-NZPA

DUKE NUKEM
03-24-2009, 10:44 PM
wow i should get a case of that lol, thanks for the post Omen