PDA

View Full Version : Abyss Blog

John
03-25-2009, 08:21 AM
Abyss Blog

On Tuesday morning, TNAwrestling.com received the following email from Abyss, who is apparently becoming familiar with computers and the internet for the first time. Abyss wanted to update fans on his condition and send the following message to TNA Broadcast and Knockout, Lauren!

AN UPDATE FROM ABYSS ON HIS RECUPERATION AND LAUREN

HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET SUPERHIGHWAY! It's been a tough past week for me - the scars are still healing from my Thumbtack Match against Matt Morgan at Destination X, and the doctor says my stitches should be out in a few days.

While I rest and recuperate, Dr. Stevie said it might be relaxing for me to start "blogging". In fact, I've got my own blog now every week at SpikeTV.com! Read it and let me know what you think!

I never realized there were so many fun places to go on the internet...and so many photos to look at! (Dr. Stevie won't let me on his computer anymore because he said I made it "sick" with a cold or something - I think he's fibbing!)

I also want to apologize to Lauren....beautiful Lauren! I've been talking a lot about her to Dr. Stevie. I think she's really nice. Really, really nice! But, Lauren told me not to use weapons ever again in my matches. She said they would only get me into trouble against Matt Morgan. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.

Lauren - if you're reading this, I'll be back to see you soon after I heal up! Dr. Stevie said it should only be a little while longer, but at least I can still see your new Knockout Photos on the TNAwrestling.com website, and it makes me feel better! I just saw your new photos last night with the chains and the cage, and it really gets me in the mood for Lockdown.

Lauren, do you think I should play in the cage at Lockdown? All of the other TNA wrestlers will be doing it. Can I?! I know you said I should stay away from the weapons - but just this one more time? Please?

Goodbye everyone for now! And Lauren....I really miss you! (Dr. Stevie says I shouldn't use the "L" word yet, but maybe soon!!!)

Abyss

JohnCenaFan28
03-25-2009, 05:21 PM
A better version was posted already:
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=154341

DUKE NUKEM
03-26-2009, 07:26 AM
thanks for this John