PDA

View Full Version : The Raw Rating Continues To Head In The Wrong Direction As Wrestlemania Approaches

Black Widow
03-25-2009, 06:02 PM
The 3/23 edition of Raw did a 3.5 cable rating, continuing the recent trend of dropping numbers. The rating is down from last week's 3.6 and the 3.7 of two weeks ago. The show did hours of 3.32 and 3.65.

It's a shame to see the rating go down as WWE delivered a strong show this week. My hunch is that it's simply an indication that beyond the core fan base, the interest just isn't there for this year's WrestleMania.

PWI

Notorious Cow
03-25-2009, 07:59 PM
gosh, i know that hurts
Cuz these wre really good shows... smh, one more show left!!

JohnCenaFan28
03-26-2009, 12:59 AM
I personally found the last RAW only good for the main event feuds and everything else wasn't that great. I honestly would have expected the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania to have a better set of main events.

DUKE NUKEM
03-26-2009, 07:21 AM
^ agree, thanks for the post Ryan

Randel
03-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I've heard alot of people say that this years wrestlemania is looking particularly good but I've never really seen where that's coming from. The Undertaker/Shawn Michaels match is the only mildly interesting match on the card, and personally I'm not quite as excited about that as everyone else is, Jericho was looking to up the WrestleMania ante but this handicap match idea is abit underwhelming.

So I kinda think WWE deserve any bad ratings they get. BUT! I have missed the past 2 RAWs... Personally I think this is shaping up to be the worst wresltemania since 20 or even X8.

flamesoffury
03-26-2009, 04:03 PM
I've heard alot of people say that this years wrestlemania is looking particularly good but I've never really seen where that's coming from. The Undertaker/Shawn Michaels match is the only mildly interesting match on the card, and personally I'm not quite as excited about that as everyone else is, Jericho was looking to up the WrestleMania ante but this handicap match idea is abit underwhelming.

So I kinda think WWE deserve any bad ratings they get. BUT! I have missed the past 2 RAWs... Personally I think this is shaping up to be the worst wresltemania since 20 or even X8.

20 wasn't bad.. x8.. yeah.. didnt like that one that much. Like you said, hbk vs taker is the only really good match. Although i cant wait to see trish enter the 25 diva battle royal :D