PDA

View Full Version : WWE Legend Looking To Confront Flair

Black Widow
03-26-2009, 07:19 PM
-- In a post on his newly launched website, www.HonkyTonkMan.net, The Honky Tonk Man is looking to confront Ric Flair before or at the WWE Hall of Fame on April 4 in Houston for the things he said about the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all-time in his 2004 book release, Ric Flair: To Be the Man.

"For the things he said about me in his book, I will finally get a chance to confront him in Conn. this coming Friday night," Honky said. "If he dodges me, I will confront him on Sunday night in Mass. If he dodges me again, I will confront him at HOF, and if he skates on me there I will catch him at Mania."

Honky is upset with Flair saying he was only a main-eventer in WWE because of Hulk Hogan.

"I want to know why he says I would be nothing without a Hogan rub when I spent 12 years working main events before I went to WWE without a Hogan rub and Flair knows that," Honky said.

To read his post, click here (http://www.honkytonkman.net/#/news/4533111673).

This is in response to the following excerpt: "Other guys were just lucky to be working for the company. With Hogan headlining the show, anybody wrestling on the card shared his glory. Where would the Honky Tonk Man have been if he hadn't been employed by Vince McMahon?"

lordsofpain.net

DirtMerchant
03-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Flair badmouthes alot of people

JohnCenaFan28
03-26-2009, 11:08 PM
There is heat between The Honky Tonk Man and Greg Valentine right now. The two were to tour Europe, facing Demolition on shows, but Valentine was on a tour visiting servicemen in Afghanistan instead. Valentine had said his promised plane ticket for the European tour didn't arrive, so he went with what he felt was the sure thing.

Honky Tonk Man was very vocal during the European tour about Valentine not coming, said that he better stay away from him during WrestleMania, and also added Valentine to his "Ass Whipping List".

HTM also has issues with Ric Flair as we noted about earlier today here on the site. This guy sounds like such a grumpy old man.

Source: WNZ

Will
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
wow HTM and Valentine against Demolition. I thought that atleast 3 of those guys were dead.

DUKE NUKEM
03-27-2009, 06:59 AM
^ same here, thanks for the post Eel