PDA

View Full Version : **Spoiler**John Cena To Retain Championship; Magazine Reveals Spoiler

OMEN
07-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Last night at a Pittsburgh Pirates Game, when the Pirates came up to bat in the bottom of the first, the music of De-generation X played while featuring footage of fans behind it and the DX barcode running with it. At the end of it they showed a picture of the all star symbol with the DX letters sprayed on top of it. At this point it is not announced that DX will be at an All Star Game next weekend, but this must indicate something. (Thanks to reader Chris Miller for passing that note.

Noted in Calendar section in the latest edition of the WWE Magazine, it states that John Cena will be defending his WWE Championship at SummerSlam. The only scheduled match that features John Cena in WWE championship bout would be the one that will take place at Saturday Night’s Main Event which would mean he would have to win it at this event. (Thanks to reader Nate for sending that along.)

W-Edge

F4L
07-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah I noticed that too in the magazine, then again that magazine may have been printed before ECW ONS for the fact they have RAW and Smackdown results up to 6/9 in there, so take iit for what its worth.

Manny527
07-01-2006, 10:00 PM
why continue to push this no talent loser

Assassin™
07-02-2006, 12:14 AM
so take iit for what its worth.Yeah, and it's not worth much.

This thread also has a questionale title. How can he retain a championship he hasn't won yet?

Adam Copeland2
07-03-2006, 04:26 AM
^Yeah. It shud b 'regain' instead of 'retain'. Can some1 change it?

the madscotsman
07-03-2006, 01:45 PM
THERE IS A SHOW SHEDULED FOR AUGUST 14TH WERE rvd DEFENDS THE BELT AGAINST ANGLE SO THEY MIGHT BE THROWING US A LINE

Straight Edge
07-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Saturday Night Main Event, is when the title change is LIKELY to happen, should this be true. And ugh, I hope it isn't. Cena bores me to death now, if RVD is to drop the title, drop it to Edge damnit. He's much more better than Cena is, Cena's on the way to becoming the new HHH of WWE, and Jeff Jarrett of TNA. He's had the title for almost 18 month's, and 2 title reigns, and that is enough.

shakie
07-03-2006, 03:34 PM
agreed. edge needs the title cuz he only had it for a month in january, and he would make an excellent WWE champ. but since RVDs still using the spinner title, its almost too obvious that cena will win at SMNE.

EDIT: Edge IS the champ now, but i still say cenas gunna get it at SMNE cuz it still has spinner title usage(as much as i like the spinner, im still waiting for the old one to come back)

KLM
07-03-2006, 04:10 PM
THERE IS A SHOW SHEDULED FOR AUGUST 14TH WERE rvd DEFENDS THE BELT AGAINST ANGLE SO THEY MIGHT BE THROWING US A LINE
maybe he's defending the ECW title (if its not on the line from now to SNME)