PDA

View Full Version : Update On Traci's Chest & More

JohnCenaFan28
03-31-2009, 04:37 AM
Traci Brooks and So Cal Val are back from a trip to Iraq to show support for US troops. Yesterday, the official TNA website posted a new blog entry from Traci:

MARCH 29 BLOG: hey tna fans..So Cal Val and I are back safe and sound..a little injured (my poor chest) jet lagged and worn out but what an amazing experience...it is so hard to sum up the trip...how do we describe what we saw, what we experienced, or how it changed the way we look at life? ..but i must say watching So Cal Val slum it was a high point of my trip...lol...she will likely be mad at me but i have to share one of the best lines ever, "Traci, how do i flush the porta potty?" sorry Val...lol...we were lucky enough to go to some of the smaller bases, places that entertainers have never been..some bases with less then 100 soldiers and no woman, for 12 months! we were able to see what they did on an average day, talk to them about their families back home, how they worked side by side with the Iraq soldiers to help build their country...some were trying just to get running water into the villages, to listen to the dads talk about their children or share how they are able to read to them at night thanks to technology, how some missed the births of their kids...you could hear the sadness in their voices, i just hope they know how proud their kids are of them...and that they are hero's in their eyes....one soldier shared pictures he had taken on a mission...they were of Iraq children high fiving the American soldiers or a solider handing out school supplies to the kids, he was able to capture some very sweet moments in a time that is otherwise sour ...to meet these 18 yr old kids that are away from home for the 1st time carrying a gun everywhere they go (remember what you were holding when you were 18? likely not a gun)...women who just had children only to leave them to fight for our country...i said before it was so strange for me to hear them say thank you...thank you for what? it was only 10 days out of our lives and they spend up to a yr over there and alot of them were kids on their 2nd or 3rd tours..and they are saying thank you to us?...it makes you look at life alot differently, to appreciate everything you have...i wish more people could go over there just to realize how lucky we have it and learn to BITCH LESS AND APPRECIATE MORE!!! i just want to take this time to say thank you again to all the men and women who fight for our country..Please come home safe..so the next time you see a solider in an airport or wherever please take the time out of your busy schedule to say thank you...Val and I were lucky enough to have this amazing experience and have a new appreciation for life, i can only hope more people do...we both wanted to give a special thanks to PRO SPORTS MVP for letting this happen...

To read more and view pictures and exclusive video, click here ( http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1336/84/).

DUKE NUKEM
03-31-2009, 07:24 AM
nice, thanks for this Eel