PDA

View Full Version : ECW News: Gangrel Scratched, Trinity Has Surgery, Barbie Blank

OMEN
07-01-2006, 09:21 PM
# It doesn't look like Gangrel will be brought into ECW after all. His scheduled role as a member of a Vampire group has been dropped. He probably won't debut because WWE officials think he's put on too much weight. Gangrel is still under contract though. Also, the Vampire faction hasn't been confirmed to take place - it was really just an idea that was talked about.

# In his latest column on ECW.com, Tommy Dreamer notes that Trinity recently had surgery. Trinity took a bad fall at last Saturday's ECW house show. Dreamer said, "Quick shout out to Trinity, sorry you got hurt. I hope the surgery went well. You are one tough bitch and you showed it when you walked to the back with a broken knee."

# Vince McMahon is a strong Barbie Blank backer and thus she's had a high profile role in ECW so far.

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, ECW.com

Assassin™
07-02-2006, 05:59 AM
Eh, too bad. I like Gangrel. Maybe if he loses some weight we'll see hom on Tuesday nights.

Straight Edge
07-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Too bad Trinity got injured, because she's awesome, and can/will play a huge part IMO managing for F.B.I.

the madscotsman
07-03-2006, 02:09 PM
vince mcmahon likes a big titted untalented blonde! never.

XXKSXX
07-05-2006, 06:16 PM
That is to bad about Trinity. A broken knee that doesn't sound to good.