PDA

View Full Version : WWE Adds Tough Enough Winner to 25 Diva Battle Royal at Wrestlemania

Black Widow
04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Another former WWE Diva has been confirmed as a competitor in Sunday's 25 Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania.

Nidia, the winner of the first season of Tough Enough, will get in the ring with other WWE Diva legends and practically the entire current Diva roster on Sunday.

Other confirmed past WWE Divas for WrestleMania include Tammy Sytch (aka Sunny),

Former WWE Diva Nidia, the first female Tough Enough winner, is in Houston, Texas and is expected to appear in the Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal. Torrie Wilson, Molly Holly and Victoria.

Trish Stratus is still being rumored to occupy one of the two remaining spots in the match.

Follow PWNewsNow.com on Twitter during the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony on Saturday, WrestleMania on Sunday, and Raw on Monday night.

We'll be in Houston "tweeting" live exclusive updates all night long from each event at twitter.com/pwnewsnow.

pwnewsnow.com

scorpionf
04-02-2009, 10:49 PM
I don't even remember Nidia or what she looks like, lol. The name means nothing to me... So she obviously never made much of an impression on me

Black Widow
04-02-2009, 11:01 PM
I don't even remember Nidia or what she looks like, lol. The name means nothing to me... So she obviously never made much of an impression on me

thats nidia

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1647/nidia.jpg

Coruptyed
04-03-2009, 04:00 AM
way back when she acted as jamie nobles girlfriend if memory serves me right or sister?

DUKE NUKEM
04-03-2009, 06:36 AM
wow thanks for the post Ryan