PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Talks With TNA; Hogan/Orton At WM, More

OMEN
07-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Recently Hulk Hogan made an appearance on Bubba the Love Sponge’s radio program. Bubba brought up the following on the show:

"Bubba said that he'd heard from a good source that Hogan has been talking to Spike TV about working with TNA. Hollywood couldn't confirm or deny the rumor but said that he was looking to get a new paycheck sometime soon."

As of now, the plan was to have Hogan face Randy Orton at WrestleMania 23 next year. Whether or not TNA fits into that equation remains to be seen, although many find it highly doubtful he would head there to begin with after he turned down an original deal with them back in 2003. As always, you should take anything Hogan says with a grain of salt, especially in the media.

W-Edge

Straight Edge
07-03-2006, 02:13 PM
I think Hogan/Orton is being built up for Summerslam, but we'll see what happens tonight with Orton.

shakie
07-03-2006, 03:30 PM
damn, i was hoping more for a hogan/austin match at WM23.

TickleMeStunner
07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
I hate Hogan, I hope eventaully he does a match with Austin and lets Austin get the win like he deserves. Hogan only wants the money, so why bother taking another win over a person he doesn't deserve to.

XXKSXX
07-04-2006, 08:07 AM
I don't really want to see Hogan in TNA he doesn't really have a place there. I would like to see Hogan get RKO'd thou. Hogan doesn't like to lose matches and will most likely want to win the match. But I don't think that he could beet Orton on his best day.