PDA

View Full Version : Victoria: They Haven't Come To Me With Anything

JohnCenaFan28
04-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Wrestlemania XXV Follow-Up
Hey MySpacers !!!

So much to talk about. First of all, as I said in my last blog, I was at The UFC Fight Night in Nashville. My Jiu Jitsu coach had a fighter in the event. It was Rafael Dos Anjos. I was hoping to go out to the ring with him. But there was some discussion that it may be a distraction, and I didn't want to do that. But my coach walked him out and cornered him. And to show that there are no hard feelings, I will let Rafael go out to the ring with me in one of my fights ; ) He ended up losing to Tyson Griffin. But he fought well, and tomorrow's another day.

I ran into a couple former WWE employees there. Bruce Prichard and Dan Stevenson, who were behind the scenes guys, who are now with TNA. They introduced me to Dixie Carter and her husband. I don't know if she's supposed to have a tough businesswoman image. But I'm gonna shatter that. She was supernice. It's always weird to me when a tidbit of my personal life becomes wrestling gossip, because someone saw Dixie and I talking, and now "I may be going to TNA". I'd be lying if I said it never crossed my mind, but they haven't come to me with anything, and I am really focused on my MMA.

For all you East Coast MySpacers, I am making a rare guest appearance on Saturday, April 11th in Cherry Hill, NJ at the Holiday Inn on Route 70 from 1-3 PM. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello.

Finally, Wreslemania XXV was a fun time. It was great to see a lot of old friends. The Diva Battle Royal wasn't exactly the tribute to 25 years of women's wrestling that I was hoping it would be. But any WWE pay-per-view event, let alone Wrestlemania, is always a spectacle, and it was fun to be a part of it. Frankly, I didn't get much camera time either. But I'll get more at Wrestlmania XXVI in Phoenix when I fight Gina Carano... ; )

Happy Easter Weekend !

Later Hot Potaters, Lisa Marie : )

Source: MYSPACE

John
04-10-2009, 10:11 PM
thanks alot.

DUKE NUKEM
04-11-2009, 06:52 AM
thanks for the post Eel