PDA

View Full Version : Is Foley Really In Charge?

John
04-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Is Foley Really In Charge?

Over the past few weeks, Mick Foley has been taking charge of TNA and pushing Owner Jeff Jarrett to the side, How will this turn out for Foley? Will he lose his share in the company? Will Jarrett join the mafia on a task to rid TNA of Mick Foley?

I hope Foley gets sacked as an authority figure soon, His match ‘tweeks’ have been pathetic, And his promo skills are getting worse. He seriously needs to take a back seat to Jarrett as an on-air authority figure. I think Traci does a better on-air job than Foley.

legolas4792
04-14-2009, 03:45 AM
thats another thing thats wrong about TNA too many authority figures i mean seriously you only need one guy to tell you whats going on and jim cornette filled the position just fine but now he doesnt mean shit

John
04-14-2009, 07:30 AM
thats another thing thats wrong about TNA too many authority figures i mean seriously you only need one guy to tell you whats going on and jim cornette filled the position just fine but now he doesnt mean shit

I agree, Where have Jim Cornette and Traci Brooks gone? Completely out of the situation as we know it, Foley (Who should not be an authority figure) Is easily running the show weekly, when Cornette should be.

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-15-2009, 09:28 AM
I see Foley turning heel with his pushing Jeff around. Traci was never really meant for the job and she's getting her chest repaired :shifty:

Cornette is made for this and he should be used more often. As it is JJ n Foley are involved with the Mafia and Cornette with the undercard guys so they are managing to use them all fine so far