PDA

View Full Version : More Raw Off-Air Notes

John
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
More off-air Raw notes:

Where I was sitting Jack Swagger was getting a pretty good chant probably because he was facing Cena.

Rey Mysterio nor Evan Bourne got a good pop from what I heard which surprised me cause I was around mostly kids.

I over heard people say “who is that” whenever an ECW guy was out like Evan or Paul Burchill which just shows you how that brand is definitely the C brand.

WOW Kelly Kelly’s white pants in person... OMG!

The divas match and surprisingly the Christian match got boring chants where I was sitting, not sure if you could hear it on TV.

Santino was really selling the beat down from Khali after the match, he is comedy gold!

John Cena got a good reaction when he cut his promo on Swagger but then got booed when he came out. I think fans don’t know whether to like him or hate him.

Also what shocked me was that Jericho got a decent pop from the crowd and I was surprised that some kids around me were popping for him.

-PWI

JohnCenaFan28
04-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Maybe because everyone loves Jericho:) I heard chants for Swagger during the match, I'm glad he got them because he's way better than Cena in everything.