PDA

View Full Version : Can MVP Live up to the Raw?

John
04-14-2009, 07:11 PM
during the draft, last night, MVP got drafted to Raw, Moving himself and title over to Raw, Can he live up the Raw standard? Who would you like to see him feud with?

Can he live up the Raw standard?

I think so, He's been a huge success on Smackdown and hopefully he can live up to the excitement that is, Monday Night Raw.

Who would you like to see him feud with?

Hopefully either Kofi Kingston or maybe John Cena, I'd love a Kingston/MVP feud going on, a perfect combination of talent and skills and would make a perfect match at judgement day.

tommy
04-14-2009, 09:18 PM
MVP's a good guy, so he won't be fueding with Cena or Kofi. I don't know...who are the midcard heels left on RAW now? Maybe they will pick up some in the supplemental.

I guess he could fued with the Miz...

Xan20
04-14-2009, 10:42 PM
I think short feud with Heel-Matt Hardy could be good for both of them.

LiquidThor
04-14-2009, 11:35 PM
MVP has talent in him.....

I hope RAW takes advantage of that talent and puts him in main event storylines and matches.

Not some BS like his old storyline w/ kane

As for his feud i say make him turn face and team up w/ kofi for tag team gold!!!

tommy
04-15-2009, 05:20 AM
SPOILERS:

Looks like Dolph Zigglar will be his first semi-fued.

John
04-15-2009, 07:36 AM
I hope RAW takes advantage of that talent and puts him in main event storylines and matches.

I doubt him going into the main event is going to occur, come on, he had a losing streak on SD, hopefully he gets a high spot on the card.

As for his feud i say make him turn face and team up w/ kofi for tag team gold!!!

I'd like him to face Kofi, i don't know why, just think they'd be a great duo.

SPOILERS:

Looks like Dolph Zigglar will be his first semi-fued.

:tom:

tommy
04-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Uhh...he is a face...

Punisher
04-16-2009, 02:13 AM
MVP vs Kennedy Maybe it could be a good feud around the US title

John
04-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Uhh...he is a face...

I prefer him as a heel which is why i'm saying it would be a good feud him fighting Kofi, him being heel and kofi being face. and Chris, That'd be pure awesomeness!