PDA

View Full Version : #1 contender

KLM
07-04-2006, 04:21 AM
there is gonna be a battle royal on smackdown to decide the #1 contender at the GAB. who do you think will win? i think it will be either chavo (if he comes back for this) or batista.

|GHOST\
07-04-2006, 03:42 PM
i want mark henry to lose! because all he does is talk because everybody thinks that he is the world strongest man! but he isn't there are better men out there...they just need to face mark henry! like batista he can destory him!

Assassin™
07-04-2006, 07:24 PM
^You think wrestling is real, don't you?

:hmm:

JBL is out. Lashley is still U.S. champ. Batista makes the most sense to win the battle royal, if he is competing and not just making an appearance.

Adam Copeland2
07-04-2006, 07:46 PM
This should TOTALLY be in the spoiler's section.

Assassin™
07-05-2006, 12:07 AM
You are TOTALLY wrong.

No outcomes of matches are being spoiled. We are only predicting what the outcome of the scheduled battle royal is. Anyone could easily go read the SD spoilers and see what happened at the tapings/will happen on TV. This isn't a spoiler, we're discussing the outcome of a future match. I haven't read the taping results. Did I guess right or something?

Gary
07-05-2006, 12:14 AM
I think its going to Be King Booker because he needs a push a better push

Darth Fozzy
07-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah, Booker T has definitely been gettin a lot of good storylines recently so he should win the battle royal.

Ethan Hunt
07-05-2006, 02:59 AM
I think its King Booker T

Reinheimer
07-05-2006, 04:44 AM
I think that it will be King Booker. No doubt he deserves a championship oppertunaty. He just won the King Of The Ring. Hopefully he'll get a title reign. He definatly deserves it, and in my opinion it would work very well concidering he's been main eventing Smackdown for the past month.

Assassin™
07-05-2006, 05:38 AM
I'm thinking you all have read the Smackdown spoilers.

Kevin Idol
07-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Thanks for ruining SD!

o

Booker T.

Ethan Hunt
07-05-2006, 06:27 AM
^ cant helf laughin my ass off!

Adam Copeland2
07-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Assassin said:

You are TOTALLY wrong.

No outcomes of matches are being spoiled. We are only predicting what the outcome of the scheduled battle royal is. Anyone could easily go read the SD spoilers and see what happened at the tapings/will happen on TV. This isn't a spoiler, we're discussing the outcome of a future match. I haven't read the taping results. Did I guess right or something?

I'm thinking you all have read the Smackdown spoilers.

^^^^^See this is exactly the reason why I thought this is appropriate in the spoiler's section. Plus, we weren't supposed to know that there wud be a battle royale for the No.1 contendership on SD! either....

Kevin Idol
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
It's been posted since Tuesday on WWE.com that there would be a Battle Royal.

o

Assassin™
07-06-2006, 04:48 AM
^^^^^See this is exactly the reason why I thought this is appropriate in the spoiler's section.You still would be wrong. This thread wasn't a spoiler when it was posted, or when I made the post saying that it isn't a spoiler. It's only because of few of these jerks who had already read the taping results decided to come into this thread and be assholes by posting their "predictions" on who will win the match. Truly fagtastic guys.
Plus, we weren't supposed to know that there wud be a battle royale for the No.1 contendership on SD! either....Maybe you weren't supposed to know, but that match had already been scheduled for that arena since last week and wwe.com posted it on its official Smackdown! preview. Simply saying that their will be a battle royal on SD for the #1 contendership wasn't a spoiler.

Adam Copeland2
07-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Maybe you weren't supposed to know, but that match had already been scheduled for that arena since last week and wwe.com posted it on its official Smackdown! preview. Simply saying that their will be a battle royal on SD for the #1 contendership wasn't a spoiler.

Ohhh, my bad. I didnt know that.