PDA

View Full Version : live sex 2?

KLM
07-04-2006, 04:26 AM
do you think now that edge is the new wwe champ, that him and lita will have another live sex celebration? i hope so so we can get some lita slippage:agree: :) :agree: :)

also isn't rvd getting a rematch tomarrow at ecw at least that's what they said on wwe.com, & what about SNME is it still on, i hope so.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

|GHOST\
07-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I hope they get another sex so john cena comes out and beat him up! because Edge is a discrass to championship

Adam Copeland2
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
^^^^^In what way is Edge a 'discrass' to the championship. He is a well and long deserving champ IMO. He's been good in the ring since years ago, has been busting his body 4 over 7 years, and after ALL this, when he finally gets the chance to have a non-transitoinal championship reign, u say he is a dusgrace!!! If u give ur own opinions, no matter how stupid they are, at least give reasons!!!

Ethan Hunt
07-05-2006, 03:02 AM
I hope they get another sex so john cena comes out and beat him up! because Edge is a discrass to championship

WTF............when did ya started to watch wrestling????

Edge is one of the most deserving men in the industry right now and he deserves every bit of the title which he hands round his waist.

The Hammer
07-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, sex show=dumb. I'm glad Edge gets a shot with the belt. As for RVD getting a rematch, we will see what happens with his drug charges.

TickleMeStunner
07-05-2006, 05:59 PM
He is suspende for 30days so it won't happen anytime soon.

And you say Edge is a disgrace? He is everything but a disgrace. Cena was the disgrace. So you are obviously a Cena mark.

|GHOST\
07-05-2006, 10:56 PM
StoneColdStunner- Yeah i am cena mark! and whats the problem with it!

Death Before Dishonor
07-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Ok, /Ghost} Or however the fuck you spell it, I don't really give a rat's ass, you are starting to piss me off. And besides, what in the bloody hell(im not from england, i have no idea where i got that) is a disgrass? You are a disgrASS. Your boyfriend screwed you up the disgrASS last night. Now, anyway, tell me why Cena deserves a title more than Edge. Just tell me! Has Cena been in the busness longer than Edge? NO! Can Cena wrestle better than Edge? Oh, HELL no! Can Cena Rap? HELL NO! Can Edge Rap? Well, hell no but that's not the point. It's little twelve-year-olds like you that ruin wrestling. Becaise of you, it's not even called wrestling anymore! It's called sports entertainment! That's all I have to say about that.

TickleMeStunner
07-05-2006, 11:56 PM
I didn't say there is anything wrong with you being a Cena mark. But you saying that Cena should be champ over Edge is absurd. You can like who you want and I won't care, but when you say your favorite "wrestler", who can't really wrestle deserves a title over a more deserving person, that is wrong.