PDA

View Full Version : Katie Price's LA wake-up call

John
04-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Katie Price has revealed living in Los Angeles has put her off plastic surgery.

The 30-year-old glamour model and mother-of-three rented a Malibu mansion for three months along with husband Peter Andre and her family for the new series of their reality show Katie And Peter: The Next Chapter, Stateside.

Katie said: "You get to see lots of people who have got lots of surgery and you think, 'My God, am I turning into that?'"

Speaking about previous cosmetic work she's had done, she said: "My lips looked vile in the first show. I looked like Nemo, a big duck like I'd been stung on my lips. I'd never do that again. I'd still have Botox and stuff but like I say, being in America you end up sort of looking the same, and I don't want to look like that because it's not like I need anything. So yeah, I'm not gonna have any major surgery.

"But like I say to people, if people smoke or drink they're putting poison in their body and killing themselves, so yeah I might put poison in my face but I'm not killing myself - it's just vanity."

The family all enjoyed life in America but insist they could never move there permanently.

Peter said: "It's just more of an outdoor life. And for me obviously growing up in Australia, I related to it very very well. Kate's more a British homebody which is great so she probably loved it but not as much as me. I appreciated it a little bit more."