PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Love Hewitt wears tiara in tub

John
04-15-2009, 03:52 PM
The 'Ghost Whisperer' actress loves to relax in a tub of hot water after a hard day, and adds a little extra luxury by donning the pretty headwear.

She explained: "My new thing is that I always take my bubble baths wearing a tiara. I'm a grown-up who bathes in a tiara - one that I got from Disneyland!"

The 30-year-old actress - who is currently dating her 'Ghost Whisperer' co-star Jamie Kennedy - also revealed she loves geeky men and hates people who are obsessed with their appearance or making a good impression.

She added to the US edition of Maxim magazine: "I'm all about geeks. They're funny, so that's a big plus. Also, geeks are usually humble. They don't have to be the person in the room with the coolest shirt.

"The two biggest things are being trustworthy and funny. Humour doesn't fade. If you're a funny person, you will always be a funny person."

Although she likes geeky guys, Jennifer admits some of her more enthusiastic fans get can't distinguish between her and her on-screen character Melinda Gordon - who has the ability to talk to the dead.

She explained: "At the grocery store, getting cough syrup at the drugstore, wherever, I'll have people come up and go, 'Listen, my grandmother just passed away, you've got to help me!' I'm like, 'I'm just getting lettuce. I can't help you!' "