PDA

View Full Version : If Eddie Gurrero is still alive what would happen to smackdown!?

|GHOST\
07-04-2006, 02:22 PM
If Eddie Gurrero was still alive then the championships will change to diffrent people:-

The world heavy weight championship= Batista
WWE Tag Team Champions= Eddie gurrero - Rey Mysterio
United States Champion ship= Bobby Lashley
Cruiserweight Championship= Chavo Gurrero ( thats if he get's out of retirment )

We could put Chris Benoit in Eddie's Postion for the momment...if this happens these superstars nobody will ever stop them from losing there title's!

-This what happens to smackdown if eddie gurrero is still alive-

-if these raw superstars get there title's back- they could form something that could not be stopped!

WWE Champion=John Cena
Intercontinental Champion=Stone Cold
Women's Championship=Mickie James
World Tag Team Championship=Kane&BigShow

If all of this happens-it would be the best momments of WWE history!

the phenomenal sid
07-04-2006, 03:01 PM
sorry mate
you actually think that stone cold will be a mid carder fr othe ic title when he is actually a seven time wwe champion.you also actually think that a chimp turned champ called john cena will be given preference over stone cold.and also ur choice in sd is good but you know that wrestling is scripted and that the only person who decides who will win the title or lose it is decided by only one man vince mcmahon himself?:confused:

|GHOST\
07-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Yeah i now that..but could that happen or could triple H be the IC champion!

Adam Copeland2
07-04-2006, 07:52 PM
U know, if Eddie was stiill alive SD! would actually not good, just like ur thread would be if you actually could speak english....

Assassin™
07-05-2006, 01:37 AM
If Eddie was still alive he would come kick your ass for posting this crap.

WWE Champion=John Cena
Intercontinental Champion=Stone ColdThat has to be a joke.

TickleMeStunner
07-05-2006, 02:54 AM
Eddie would be WHC champ right now, he was scheduled to win the title before his passing.

One thing, Chavo would still be on Raw as Kerwin White, so he wouldn't be on SD or retired.

And Stone Cold isn't even fucking wrestling. SO why would be IC champ.

Ethan Hunt
07-05-2006, 02:58 AM
^ agree with ya all!

Assassin™
07-05-2006, 05:36 AM
^Do you ever do anything else?

Ethan Hunt
07-05-2006, 06:28 AM
^Do you ever do anything else?
^ really witty dude.

Assassin™
07-06-2006, 04:52 AM
Compared to the majority of your posts, simply posting an exclamation point (!) would be witty.

the phenomenal sid
07-06-2006, 08:30 AM
good.keep fightin me likes what me sees.go on go on!

Ethan Hunt
07-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Compared to the majority of your posts, simply posting an exclamation point (!) would be witty.

^I take it as a compliment and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

good.keep fightin me likes what me sees.go on go on!

^You better join Grammar tutions and work upon your proficient English, than encouraging others to fight.

King Venomation - X
07-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Since this thread is starting to get ugly and has gone completely off topic. Take it to the rants if you guys have a porblem with each other.

Closed.