PDA

View Full Version : Couple's noisy sex woke their deaf neighbour

Black Widow
04-19-2009, 10:41 PM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9131/snn1815jj682783993a.jpg

RANDY Caroline Cartwright was fined yesterday—over sex sessions so noisy they woke her partially deaf neighbour.

Caroline, 47, was served with a noise abatement notice last year over her bedroom antics with factory worker hubby Steve, 46.

But the couple’s raucous romps continued — with fed-up neighbours reporting “moaning, groaning, screaming and even SLAPPING”.

One said the racket was like domestic violence.

Environmental Health officials built up a catalogue of 23 recordings, made through one neighbour’s soundproofed walls.

Nuisance

And Sunderland JPs heard the tapes on headphones before declaring the romps a “statutory nuisance”.

Rachel O’Connor, who taped the sessions in Washington, Tyne and Wear, said: “I heard sounds of a sexual nature—really loud. It came from both parties.”

Partially-deaf Margery Ball told officials she had not had a full night’s sleep in two years due to the Cartwrights—wed 25 years.

Anne Dimmock, who also lives close to the pair’s terraced home, said: “It’s a very loud noise. I thought it was domestic violence, it was that unnatural.”

Caroline denied breaching the abatement order, telling JPs: “I can’t understand why people ask me to be quiet. It’s normal to me.”

But she was found guilty and fined £200 with £300 costs. She also got an Asbo banning excess noise including screaming or shouting.

The Sun

DUKE NUKEM
04-21-2009, 07:48 AM
wow thanks for the read Ryan

Your Olympic Hero
04-22-2009, 04:43 AM
Oh dear Lord those are two gruesome looking people. At least there wasn't a video of them having sex.