PDA

View Full Version : Trish talks about WWE

John
04-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Former WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus was interviewed this week by The Times & Transcript's Eric Lewis in Canada to help promote her appearance at the Speedsport Car Show. It's a great piece that looks into her career, her reasons for retiring (it was noted that a dislocated shoulder and her mother being diagnosed with cancer were among the reasons - her mom is now cancer free, thankfully), seeing the world by touring with WWE but not really getting to enjoy it, how her stardom helped her Travel series get through customs in India where she had never performed and much more. Stratus also commented on the current state of the WWE Women's division, noting, "It is disappointing. I think what it is, they have too many women. And I think they can't even see who's who because there's so many of them. I think they need someone maybe that can focus on the women." You can read the entire interview, well worth checking out, by clicking here (http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/front/article/640688).

DUKE NUKEM
04-21-2009, 06:50 AM
trish has a point, thanks for this John