PDA

View Full Version : New Ask WNW - Hardys, HBK, More!

John
04-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Hey Richard, I read that Lashley made his TNA debut. I think this is the greatest TNA signing ever, but I wanted to get your opinion? What do you think of Lashley in TNA? Also do you think he could finally be the one to give Vince a run for his money?

I think Lashley is a big acquisition for TNA and I'll give them credit for keeping it quiet but based on their track record of signing big stars, I don't think it matters. TNA has brought in some of the biggest stars in the industry (Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sting, etc.) yet they haven't translated into big ratings or real competition for WWE. I hope I'm wrong and Lashley helps TNA compete but I seriously doubt it. I also hope Lashley doesn't bulldoze the entire roster while guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe continue to take a backseat despite being two of the best workers in the world.

Do you think TNA made a wise decision making Mick Foley their World Champion?

It scares me to death. Mick Foley is a legend in this business and has accomplished incredible things; however, he should not be the company's top guy. Foley can't carry the company and can't work near the level that he needs too to be world champion. His title win devalues the title and is a complete injustice to all of the great workers on the TNA roster. This company is making mind boggling mistakes and the hardest thing for me to understand is why can't they see them?

In Undertaker's WrestleMania match against Shawn Michaels it looked like he shorted his leap out of the ring, or was the camera guy out of position? Was he alright after the match after landing on his head?

The cameraman was actually Sim Snuka and that was a planned spot.

What do you think of the Matt and Jeff Hardy rivalry? Do you think it will be over after Backlash in their I Quit match or will the WWE continue the rivalry and possibly end it in a TLC match or something similar?

The build to Hardy vs. Hardy at WrestleMania was lackluster and their match at the big pay-per-view wasn't as good as it could have been. I think WWE will blowoff the feud at Backlash and I hope they put on the match we all know they are capable of working.

Where is Shawn Michaels? After that phenomenal WrestleMania match with The Undertaker, I do think this WWE year is the right time for him to prove he can do another title run. What are your thoughts?

Shawn Michaels requested time off after WrestleMania to give his body time to rest. I would not be against Michaels having one final title run but it doesn't appear likely on Raw, at least not right now. The main event picture is packed and I have to think Randy Orton is going to get a shot as champion. Shawn will be back on television soon.