PDA

View Full Version : Diva Says 'Summerslam, No Way!

John
04-21-2009, 07:09 AM
-- Ashley Massaro has posted a blog on her MySpace account shooting down online reports saying she is returning to WWE at SummerSlam.

The reports originated on a Twitter account (www.twitter.com/DirtyDivaYepYep) by a person posing as her — which has since been deleted. The person claiming to be her posted a note a few days ago saying she would be returning to WWE at Summerslam.

"It's so funny how easily people fall for poser accts that claim to be me when they are not," Massaro wrote in a blog on her MySpace account. "It has been reported on a certain Twitter acct that I've have claimed to be making a return to WWE by Summerslam. Now, as much as I'd love to say that it is true, it's not. Because it ain't me folks. Like i've said I have no other accts like that!"

Nonetheless, Massaro hopes to return to WWE one day. However, she is currently under contract as a result of another project she's working on. Massaro also adds that the last time she spoke to Johnny Ace, he invited her to come down to a television taping, so it would appear that the door is still open for her to return to WWE.

DUKE NUKEM
04-21-2009, 07:19 AM
thanks for the post John