PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jeff Hardy's WWE Situation, Has TNA Contacted Him?

Kellie
04-22-2009, 06:04 AM
In an update from yesterday's story on Jeff Hardy possibly leaving WWE soon, he still has not been receptive to any of the long term deals WWE has offered. The company actually offered Jeff a one year deal so they can lock him in for the time being and start working towards a longer deal. As of this writing, the last word was that Hardy still has not agreed to a deal.

Hardy's contract situation is the reason he has been booked to lose in the feud with his brother Matt. Matt has been getting the victories to make him look stronger and put Jeff down in case Jeff ends up leaving the company.

The belief right now is that Jeff isn't looking to go to another wrestling company, atleast openly, but that he is looking to live his life on his own schedule. TNA sources indicated yesterday that they have had no contact with Jeff. Regardless of what ends up happening, we will keep you updated.

PWI

Wasup_Oww
04-22-2009, 11:21 AM
I hope he signs and soon!

onemandynasty
04-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Jeff do not go to TNA. Stay in WWE. WWE needs high flyers like you.

DUKE NUKEM
04-22-2009, 04:20 PM
thanks for the post Kellie

Coruptyed
04-22-2009, 05:24 PM
he was much better used in wwe then he was ever used in tna anyways. dont think he would go back

mikedudelang
04-24-2009, 03:49 AM
Losing him to TNA would be a huge loss for the WWE. He's taken that 'next step' since his return to the WWE and TNA could add him to the list of former World Champions already on their roster. He would offer TNA that much more credibility.

Vinnyspapa
04-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Losing him to TNA would be a huge loss for the WWE. He's taken that 'next step' since his return to the WWE and TNA could add him to the list of former World Champions already on their roster. He would offer TNA that much more credibility.

They already "lost" him to TNA once and it didnt matter and it wont this time either since he had such a forgettable title run. I say let him go.

Kage
04-24-2009, 09:19 PM
They already "lost" him to TNA once and it didnt matter and it wont this time either since he had such a forgettable title run. I say let him go.

As said in the post that you quoted (derderder much?) Jeff has become a main eventer and a huge draw since returning to Wwe. He would make a huge difference in Tna.

Vinnyspapa
04-24-2009, 09:51 PM
As said in the post that you quoted (derderder much?) Jeff has become a main eventer and a huge draw since returning to Wwe. He would make a huge difference in Tna.

Wow you are stupid idiot. I never said he wouldnt make a difference in TNA I said it wouldnt matter if he left WWE. He had a forgettable title run and hasnt exactly been in the world title picture for a while now.