PDA

View Full Version : Twilight's Pattinson is a "paranoid wreck"

OMEN
04-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Robert Pattinson, the model turned actor who catapulted to fame courtesy of vampire movie 'Twilight', says celebrity has made him a "paranoid wreck".

According to Reuters the actor, who is currently filming the sequel 'New Moon', said he and co-star Kristen Stewart find it funny when tabloids report that they are dating.

He said: "There was some magazine the other day about me and Kristen, and when you look at it and realize it's on the front of a magazine...
Advertisement

"You realize that people are actually reading that, even though [we know] how ridiculous it is. It's really bizarre."

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Pattinson said: "I'm always really worried about ruining (friends) lives. Especially with people that aren't famous. It's such a massive change.

I'm kind of a paranoid wreck. I've eaten a lot of room service."

However speaking about his 'Twilight' character Pattinson said it feels "surprisingly natural" to play lovestruck vampire Edward Cullen again.

He promises fans they will see plenty of him in the movie sequel, even though his character in the Stephenie Meyer book is mostly absent from the story.

He said: "(In the film) it's an illusion when he (Edward) appears. I think if you do it with voiceover as they do in the book, it would end up being quite cheesy. But it's very subtle."

'Twilight: New Moon' is currently being film in Canada and Italy.

RTE