PDA

View Full Version : Talks In WWE About A Kurt Angle Return

Black Widow
04-26-2009, 07:13 PM
There have been discussions in WWE about offering Kurt Angle a deal when his contract with TNA expires later this year. It is said that his wife Karen played a major role in his departure from WWE, and now she is no longer a factor since they are divorce.

Kurt is pretty banged up and is much smaller than when he left WWE a few years ago. Some feel that his size could work against him, but WWE would give him an easier schedule than in the past and higher pay. If he stays with TNA, he will be guaranteed a top spot, his size will never be an issue, and TNA's schedule will be easier on his body than what WWE could offer.

The smartest decision people think Kurt could make is to stay with TNA, but his career is near an end so money could play a role in his decision.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

DUKE NUKEM
04-27-2009, 06:48 AM
stay with tna if you ask me, thanks for the post Ryan

LionDen
04-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I see no reason except for money to come to WWE now, he seems like he is in a good place at TNA and now with Lashley there, he has a fellow MMA contender to talk and play with.

BXtremeJ
04-27-2009, 04:37 PM
i agree with every1 else

mikedudelang
04-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I think TNA is making some good moves and feel like losing Kurt would be a huge loss. Kurt has gotta do what he thinks is best for him as he's not a young man anymore. Also, him being smaller should be much of an issue. Christian is smaller now than his first time thru the WWE and he's on the verge of getting the ECW Title. Other guys like Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin and Edge have been major title holders over the past year and none of them are considered physically 'big'.