PDA

View Full Version : Miz Is Bigger Star Than Morrison

Black Widow
05-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Despite his popular in-ring style, according to one source WWE sees The Miz as a bigger star than John Morrison at the current time. The feeling is that whilst Morrison certainly carries himself as a star, The Miz is thought to be better at drawing heel heat, and has a more realistic personality.

We saw the beginning of the Miz’s push on Monday’s Raw where he impressed audiences with his promo and challenge against John Cena. It appears the former Tough Enough star will be an upper midcarder, if not bottom end main eventer on the Raw brand.

Despite all this, Morrison certainly won’t be a jobber on Smackdown.

wrestlingtruth.com

mikedudelang
05-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Neither one of them will go anywhere without the other. Why the WWE can't just be happy when they manage to get a tag team over is beyond me. Why do always have to split 'em up? Idiots.

I love MIz and Morrison both but they just aren't as interesting without being able to play off one another during promos.

ironicicon
05-02-2009, 10:20 AM
But aren't they making Morrison a face? Him not drawing any heel heat doesn't make a good argument.

Xan20
05-02-2009, 03:50 PM
I think that in the long run Morrison will be the bigger star

Kage
05-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Miz is useless without Morrison to carry him through tag team matches. I'm already bored with Miz after his stupid segment on Raw.

Before The Beginning
05-03-2009, 01:00 AM
I disagree, The Miz isnt close to as good as John Morrison.