PDA

View Full Version : my absense

wwe9112
05-03-2009, 10:50 PM
I would like to apologize to everyone for leaving out of the blue. I have been really kinda tore of over the last few weeks. This girl im really close with who had a tumor(she started getting them since she was 6 she snot 14) is getting ready to go have surgery again and i have been doing all i can do to keep her happy, i been spending time with her and her family and helping them out; i have also been getting ready for football and busy in school...

It's really depressing though to see such a young girl been going though this since b4 she even knew what life is; and shes always so happy and positive, shes paralyzed in on hand and she has a limp; ive known her for about 6 years, and we dated for like 3 days but she broke up with me... ive been really trying to just keep her comfortable shes has a doctor appointment this Wednesday to set the date for her next surgery idk, i hope you guys understand.

Kellie
05-04-2009, 01:55 AM
You are a great friend wwe, I hope everything turns out ok

Punisher
05-04-2009, 02:27 AM
You dont have to explain anything, You are a better person than I will ever be, Hope everything works out for you

Kenpachi Zaraki
05-04-2009, 08:10 AM
thats sad man. Ur a good person way better than most of us here

John
05-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Just keep in there man, Hope everything works out for you, and the lady. :)