PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a potential Jericho/Edge?

John
05-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Well, Recently on Smackdown, We've been getting a lot of signals from WWE suggesting that Edge and Chris Jericho will be fighting soon, Hopefully for the World Championship. The two exchanged words in the middle of the ring last Friday, and then again backstage, both times they both appeared bitter and like they had something to argue about, Both claimed it was their show, Edge taking offense because he is the World Champion. Chris Jericho has been battling with most of the Smackdown Audience and Backstage Roster, most known as John Morrison, CM Punk and Edge.

Would you like to see Jericho Vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship?

I would, I think this would add a lot to the Smackdown brand, a good feud with tons of Wrestling and Charisma in which Smackdown has been lacking as of late, Maybe even exchanging the Championship.

Before The Beginning
05-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Sure, I'd like to see Edge whup his ass

Punisher
05-05-2009, 01:57 AM
I would say I like it but I dont for the sole reason that it would turn one of them face and they are both awesome heels

Kenpachi Zaraki
05-05-2009, 08:08 AM
I think Jericho is gonna be in a program with John Morrison pretty soon. I loved Jericho's 1st night on SD! he was awesome as the out of place, disrespected and disgruntled heel. Jericho v Edge would be awesome and I wish they would turn Edge. His act is getting stale.

John
05-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Is Morrison now officially Heel?

I'd love a program between the two characters, on Smackdown .. I truly believe Smackdown is now the place for Wrestling and exciting Storylines expecially after the draft.

Your Olympic Hero
05-06-2009, 02:44 AM

Morrison has always been a heel. They will probably turn him face to go against Jericho.

Will
05-06-2009, 04:27 AM

I'd love a program between the two characters, on Smackdown .. I truly believe Smackdown is now the place for Wrestling and exciting Storylines expecially after the draft.

Morrison has been a heel since his very first day. They are turning him face because something happened to someone or something like that.

Abhishek_Divekar
05-08-2009, 10:06 PM
y2j will turn face now..................will probably see his match agnst edge