PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk debuts on ECW

Abhishek_Divekar
07-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Thank god!!! It's official. CM Punk is now on ECW. he got about 30 second of airtime and gave one of the best short promos i've seen on WWE television. I don't know if anyone has made a thread like this, and if they did, just delete this, and if it should be a part of the ECW thread, then my bad. Sorry. i just wanna get the message across. But thank god WWE is giving a chance to a very underrated superstar. i'm glad that he's finally getting some attention. Any thoughts??

*Spoiler Alert (maybe)

The screen goes to his pepsi tattoo. it works it's way down his arm and finally zooms out to him. He says he's straightedge. "I don't smoke, I don't drink, i don't do drugs. My addiction... is wrestling." he says something about competition, and ends with saying his name.

Thank god! Now, all they have to do is get Colt Cabana in and we got ourselves the next great tag team for WWE.

PLS see CM Punk Mega post in media section

Myankees91
07-15-2006, 05:02 AM
The new ecw sux

Razer
07-15-2006, 07:32 AM
Too bad he'll be on Smackdown before you know it, i just hope when ECW falls through he doesn't go with them.

Deadly D
07-19-2006, 04:56 PM
CM Punk is an individual I've heard a lot about, but haven't seen a lot of him in action, so needless to say with all the good things i've heard about him, i'm egerly anticipating his Television in ring debut with ECW.

politude
07-19-2006, 06:51 PM
CM PUNK!!! i wish him the best of luck in the ecw

Stunner
07-20-2006, 01:41 PM
The new ecw sux

This coming from someone who has a newer pic of Taz at this years One Night Stand. Also the avatar of Lawler tapping out to the Tazmission from the same show.

kunj3440
07-21-2006, 04:21 AM
i know the new ecw sux ass the ony good thing bout it is kelly

BDK
07-21-2006, 04:41 AM
Just put him in action on TV and let the man do his job.

Law
07-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I think the new ECW is different surly nobody expected that it would be the same we should be happy there is now a 3rd brand that is not stale YET!

CanadianDestroyer
07-30-2006, 01:55 AM
This Tuesday night on ECW, CM Punk makes his highly anticipated debut

lilcheeto1
07-30-2006, 02:06 AM
awsome cant wait

Amy
07-30-2006, 06:48 AM
The cool thing as well is that it's in the Hammerstein Ballroom. Should get an amazing reaction. I've always loved Punk, he's an amazing wrestler!

xXZOOTXx
08-02-2006, 03:46 AM
i thought it was gonna be punk vs angle...that wouldve been awesome but its punk vs credible and it wasnt a bad match...i love punk...wtchin this match remindded me of raven...punk is like a bunch of awesome wrestlers in one..awesome debut...

stingfan5
08-02-2006, 07:32 AM
what was the theme song he came out to

tg01291980
08-02-2006, 06:25 PM
i know the new ecw sux ass the ony good thing bout it is kelly

umm...please tell me you are kidding. she's a waste of air time and basically has no clue what's going on. like last night for example, she didn't even struggle when she was laying over tommy's knee, she should have at least acted like she was trying to get away. as far as punk goes, i got the chance to meet him while he was working an ovw show in my town(my avatar is from that show and yes i was completely marking out). the guy is a class act all the way and deserves this break. he took the time to talk to everybody that came up to speak with him and sincerely appreciated the fan interaction. his in ring work is top notch and his promos(if they ever let him cut loose) are always awesome. for anyone not familiar with him check out his 3 match series with samoa joe who is arguably one of the best on the scene today. those are classics.

chandlerman
12-05-2006, 02:42 AM
that was cool