PDA

View Full Version : Wanderlei's $50,000 Dare to Franklin

Kellie
05-19-2009, 07:23 AM
While they once had a tight bond, it has become very obvious that Wanderlei Silva and Anderson Silva are on a collision course. According to fiveouncesofpain.com, Wanderlei Silva is not impressed that Anderson Silva has offered to train with Franklin to prepare him for his UFC 99 bout with Wanderlei. Wanderlei has stated that he will knockout Franklin in two rounds, and that he will put money on it.

"I go to knock him out. I have trained so much and Rich won't last two rounds. I think it is good Anderson has been preparing him. I hope he is also on the corner. I want to dare him to bet $50,000. I put these amount and Anderson or his sponsors, Ed Soares or Joinha, bet another part. Who wins takes the money."

Before The Beginning
05-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Anderson Silva will own Wanderlei, if I were him I'd keep my mouth shut. He might beat Franklin (I think it will be close), but he shouldnt want any part of Silva.

BXtremeJ
05-27-2009, 02:38 AM
Anderson Silva Owns anybody he gets in there with as far as franklin goes he will get owned by Wanderlei.

the madscotsman
05-29-2009, 01:35 PM
wanderlei is too agressive for Anderson. Anderson show boats too much. If he tries that against wanderlei he'll end up on a stretcher. Wanderlei is fuckin evil.