PDA

View Full Version : sex jokes

Bullpitt
05-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Blonde walks into a sex shop

A blonde girl enters a sex shop and asks for a vibrator/dildo. The assistant gestures behind him and says "Choose from our extensive range on the wall."
The blonde reaplies, pointing "i'll take that one." "Uuum" says the guy "thats a fire extinguisher"

In the navy

My Wife told me she loved the taste of my "semen." As a naval captain i wasn't so happy when i worked out she was reffering to my crew

Old people love

After hearing that her elderly grandfather had passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparents' house to comfort her 95year old grandmother.
When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied "He had a heart attack while we were making love on a Saturday morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that two people of their age having sex was surely asking for trouble.

"Oh no my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realising our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm nice, and slow. Nothing to strenuous - in on the ding, out on the dong."
She paused to wipe away a tear and contiued, "He'd still be alive if that ice cream van hadn't come along"

DUKE NUKEM
05-22-2009, 04:49 PM
lol not bad jokes at all thanks for this Bullpit

Black Widow
05-22-2009, 05:05 PM
:laugh: fire extinguisher

Shane McMahon's Ass
05-24-2009, 11:09 AM
:lmao:

I loved the Old people love one

Cheers Ash

Brandon
05-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Eww at the last one and Lol at the others.

Wrestlings Finest
05-31-2009, 06:12 PM
haha thay are good here ive got a good one

MAN COMES HOME TO FIND HIS 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WITH A PINK DILDO UP HER " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN" HE SHOUTS "WELL YOU WONT LET ME HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO THIS IS MYSUBSTITUTE" SHE EXPLAINS. THE NEXT NITE THE DAUGHTER COMES HOME TO FIND HER DAD WITH A PINK DILDO UP HE'S ARSE DRINKIN A CAN OFF BEER " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" SHE SHOUTS HE REPLYS " HAVING A BEER WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND"

A Blissful Ass
06-01-2009, 09:02 AM
^^:rofl: Nice