PDA

View Full Version : Dana White Talks UFC in Ontario, Chuck Liddell's Future & More

Kellie
05-23-2009, 01:25 AM
Dana White recently spoke with Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports on several subjects, here are the highlights…

On Chuck Liddell's Future: I don't know, man,I'm honestly telling you guys I can not see him coming back to me and saying, ‘I want to fight one more.' We already did that. I can't see it happening. I think there are a lot of people around him who need his money putting pressure on him. That's what I think.

On the UFC Going to Ontario: We're coming next year. I'm very confident we're going to be there next year. There's no reason we shouldn't be. We've put on two successful events in Montreal. We've been putting on successful events for almost 10 years now. There's no reason why we shouldn't be in Ontario. We know what a big market it is. We know the economic impact it will have on that [province]. It's ridiculous. We're going to get in there. It's all talk now. But other than a boring main event, I don't think there's anything up in Montreal that they saw that would keep us out of Ontario.

On a Possible Machida vs. Silva Fight: Trust me: This is the fight business. You know what you do in the fight business? You fight guys. You find out who's the best. I don't ever worry about guys saying they won't fight. Everybody [who should fight] will wind up fighting in the end.