PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley talks about haters in WWE, TNA, more

Kenpachi Zaraki
05-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Last night, Bobby Lashley took part in a chat session with FightHype.com. Lashley is currently training for his fight against Bobb Sapp on June 27th. Here's what Lashley said about:

Haters in WWE: "I believe there were people there who didn't want me there and they were able to use their power there and get me out. And I wanted to fight!"

Working With TNA: TNA really wants to Work with me and they give me the opportunity to travel and train, so I may do TNA early in my career."

WWE Stars Who Could Do MMA: "Right now, I think Shelton Benjamin. He's an athlete who could learn the skill. For the lightweight
division, I would love to see Jamie Noble."

Who He Likes for Lesnar vs. Mir "I'd rather not say. I think it will be a great fight for the fans. I know Frank is ready. I've talked to him personally. I know Brock is training hard. The fans will get their monies worth in this fight."

His Strategy Against Bob Sapp: "I said I was going to go right at him so I'm going to go right at him! That's our plan. Some people like to go away from him, but I'm going to go toe-to-toe with him and see if he can stand it. I want to bang with him!"

nodq

tapout
05-31-2009, 07:01 AM
Now I know Sapp is probably past his prime but he is one of the last people I would want to straight up bang with.