PDA

View Full Version : FCW-WWE Live Event Results from May 28th, 2009

Kellie
05-31-2009, 06:48 AM
Here are results from a WWE developmental event in Florida this past Thursday night. The reader in attendance says it was just a live event, but usually FCW tapes TV on Thursdays so maybe something changed.

FCW-WWE Live Results
May 28th, 2009 - Florida
Report by by Jason Davis, PWInsider

I may have gotten some of the results mixed up, as this was a house show, and I just wanted to enjoy myself and not have to write the results down. And, my memory is permanently shot, so bare with me on some of the results.

DJ Gabriel vs. Jon Cutler

Good first match to open the show. I was wondering what had happened to Gabriel, as he hasn't been around for a bit. Cutler is quickly becoming one of the better unsung talents in FCW. Gabriel gets the win, if I remember.

Wes Briscoe vs. Dylan Klein

Solid match, however towards the end Briscoe botched a body slam, and Klein landed awkwardly on his shoulder. Klein won using the ropes.

Bret Dibiase vs. Barry Allen

Surprisingly good match. The young Darsow has improved GREATLY from his first match in FCW. Allen missed a moonsault, which resulted in Dibiase picking up the win.

Sweet Papi Sanches vs. Agent D

Papi got the win after some backfired interference by Agent T and Agent C (Joseph Canterbury).

Kris Logan and Lupe Santiago vs. Mr. Tarver and Tank Rotunda

Tarver has all the tools to be up in "the big show", and hopefully sometime soon he will get that chance. Lupe and Tank are both very young (20, I think), but both are very gifted and the future is bright for them. Logan is amazing. He patterns his move set after Kanyon, so if you liked Kanyon, you'll like Logan. Tarver and Rotunda get the win, if I remember correctly.

Eric Escobar vs. Chris The Bambi Killer

I have been waiting for this one, as I have heard a lot about the Bambi Killer. Impressive match with Eric allowing Chris to work his moves into the match. Eric wins, however.

Sidelico Jr. vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Jackson gets the easy win.

Heath Slater vs. Yoshi

Good match, but very confusing. FCW has a tendency to have face vs. face matches. Slater gets the win, and both men shake hands afterward.

Vic Adams and Bo Rotunda vs. The Dude-busters (Trent Beretta and Caylen Croft)

Adams took a sick bump to the outside, and was knocked out and the match ended abruptly my DQ, because Croft was attacking Adams on the outside. Adams was ok after the show, though.

Survivor Series Rules: Sheamus, Johnny Prime and Tyler Reks vs. Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, and Lance Hoyt.

Hoyt got eliminated first. Next was Johnny Prime. Drew eliminated Sheamus. Reks eliminated Riley. And, with the upset win, Tyler Reks cleanly pinned FCW Champion Drew McIntyre