PDA

View Full Version : Do British people really suck this much?

Assassin™
07-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Watch these two clowns make asses of themselves. I know not all Brits are like this:2l1F6BmKbO0

Dynamite06
07-08-2006, 08:36 PM
on behalf of the scottish ppl in britain, allow us to say that its only the English who act like that not scottish or irish, dont know about welsh tho

Black Widow
07-08-2006, 09:43 PM
dear god no its Vanilla Ice and Weird Al Yankovic there out of retirement, them 2 can :dx:

King Venomation - X
07-08-2006, 10:32 PM
on behalf of the scottish ppl in britain, allow us to say that its only the English who act like that not scottish or irish, dont know about welsh tho

Yes English act like that, unlike the scottish who always walk round in skirts and wear make-up all the time and act like a bunch of girls and the irish who are always drunk out of there minds.

Now Thank you for the comment Dynamite but infuture keep comments like that to yourself and then I will do the same.

Assassin™
07-09-2006, 12:12 AM
It's great to see Brits playing up their own stereotypes, making fun of themselves, and making the same ignorant generalizations that Americans do.
How the hell did the Irish get into this discussion? They seem to be able to wedge themselves into conversations that have nothing to do with them.

dont know about welsh thoMost annoying accent on Earth.

CM-Punk
07-09-2006, 08:42 AM
that vid was very hillarious.
that's all i care.

Dark Drakan
07-09-2006, 09:29 AM
No not all english people are like that just to clarify :wink:

Dynamite06
07-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Yes English act like that, unlike the scottish who always walk round in skirts and wear make-up all the time and act like a bunch of girls and the irish who are always drunk out of there minds.

Now Thank you for the comment Dynamite but infuture keep comments like that to yourself and then I will do the same.

well they sounded english and 1 of them has an posh english name, so im just trying to say that, and its not s skirt its a kilt and we dont wear make up

Slash
07-09-2006, 05:28 PM
the irish who are always drunk out of there minds.

You come here & say that! You know, we're not as think as you drunk we are! If you were here I'd, well I'd.......................man I'm so drunk!

King Placebo
07-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Those guys own.

the madscotsman
08-01-2006, 03:16 PM

Life's a bitch and your a racist ****.

Lady DeathStrike
08-10-2006, 11:09 AM
that was awesome!!

no not all brits are like that.... but that was a spoof.. and a hilarious one at that...

now ease up on the racial steretyping guys... and make me some tea!!!!