PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero WWE Update

Kellie
06-09-2009, 04:24 AM
For those thinking that WWE seemed to have written Vickie Guerrero off tonight on Raw, you would be correct. I am told that Guerrero recently gave notice in order to spend more time with her daughters. I believe, but I am not 100% sure that tonight was her swan song, but it's possible she'll be at TV tomorrow as well.

PWI

That Rob
06-09-2009, 04:34 AM
Thank God. She had no business in the WWE to begin with.

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-09-2009, 04:52 AM
^^Agreed, and destroying the Guerrero name. For Shame to her but good ridance to bad rubbish

DUKE NUKEM
06-09-2009, 06:25 AM
very good point^, thanks for this Kellie

tommy
06-09-2009, 07:08 AM
Good. Adamle and Vicky both failed. Raw really needs a good GM.

Xan20
06-09-2009, 07:10 AM
William Regal for GM or bring back Bischoff

Before The Beginning
06-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Why don't they keep her but keep her behind the scenes so to speak. I don't know how much say she has in storylines, so I can't completely blame her. I mean, come on, her and Edge, yeah, that was totally believable...er, no it wasnt.
lol, I never thought I'd be the one defending her...

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Why defend her Seany? She has made the Guerrero Legacy/Name a joke AND she turned Raw and SD into freakshows, i know they were only story lines but i think she has a lil bit of brains to say no or at least think about her actions for the storyline.

Imo she is a poor excuse for a WWE Personality and a person.

tommy
06-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Why defend her Seany? She has made the Guerrero Legacy/Name a joke AND she turned Raw and SD into freakshows, i know they were only story lines but i think she has a lil bit of brains to say no or at least think about her actions for the storyline.

Chavo makes the Guerrero legacy more of a joke, in my opinion. He's just flat out a jobber.

Before The Beginning
06-09-2009, 08:48 AM

I don't know, guess I was playing Devil's Advocate. I've never liked her, but I think its more from her storylines, not her herself.

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Chavo makes the Guerrero legacy more of a joke, in my opinion. He's just flat out a jobber.

Well, that maybe true but he just shows me that he lacks passion for something his family has strived for their entire lives and that was taught to nearly every generation of the Guerreros.

I don't know, guess I was playing Devil's Advocate. I've never liked her, but I think its more from her storylines, not her herself.

Well, i don't like her either way, she ruined Eddie she wanted everything and Eddie gave it to her but she didn't seem to care if her husbands body was on the line even if he was doing something he was passionate about and loved til the day he died.

Before The Beginning
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Well, i don't like her either way, she ruined Eddie she wanted everything and Eddie gave it to her but she didn't seem to care if her husbands body was on the line even if he was doing something he was passionate about and loved til the day he died.

I don't know Kirsty, I think you being a little too hard on her, I'm sure she cared, it was his job, and now she has (2 kids?) without their Dad around.
I didnt even know she was his wife until tonight lol.
I can guess what Eddie liked about he though, hint: they come in a pair, and probably are D's. :tbb:
lol

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-09-2009, 09:33 AM
I don't know Kirsty, I think you being a little too hard on her, I'm sure she cared, it was his job, and now she has (2 kids?) without their Dad around.
I didnt even know she was his wife until tonight lol.
I can guess what Eddie liked about he though, hint: they come in a pair, and probably are D's. :tbb:
lol

lol you seriously didn't know? Yeah they have 2 kids. I think she did care when he died but she didn't care enough to support him when he told her he had a drug problem, nope, she just kicked him out.

If he was my husband, and i use to secretly wish he was; i would've supported him through out everything. Just shows how much she loved him doesn't it?

But oh well...she's gone now :D

Before The Beginning
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
lol you seriously didn't know? Yeah they have 2 kids. I think she did care when he died but she didn't care enough to support him when he told her he had a drug problem, nope, she just kicked him out.

If he was my husband, and i use to secretly wish he was; i would've supported him through out everything. Just shows how much she loved him doesn't it?

But oh well...she's gone now :D

Seriously didn't know lol. I really wasnt into wrestling during that time, so you'll have to pardon my lack of knowledge. See, you know all the details, so you would be the better one to make a judgment call than I. However, some people dont want help and maybe she didnt want her kids to see that, I have no idea. Its really unfortunate that he died though.
I would be willing to bet she supported him 100%, its just she probably wanted him to get help, and he refused, or thought he didn't need it. I don't think Chavo/WWE/Guerrero family would like her if she truly was evil.
Sometimes when you love someone, it hurts you even more to see them fall apart, especially when you feel like you can't help them.
He may be gone, but i bet you anything everytime she sees their kids, she can't help but remember him.
Don't worry though, hes gotta be in a better place, even though he died way to young.

Black Widow
06-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Stephanie for GM :D

DUKE NUKEM
06-09-2009, 03:48 PM
^ :agree:

Your Olympic Hero
06-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Stephanie for GM :D

The show doesn't revolve around HHH enough?:bat: