PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Heel Turn Update

Black Widow
06-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Ever since CM Punk cashed in his Money In The Bank at the PPV Sunday, there has been a lot of talk as to whether he will turn heel at tonight's Smackdown taping. Steven Fernandes sent this report, which would seem to back up that Punk is turning heel.

"The current announced main event for the WWE Supershows in Salisbury, MD on July 24th and Wildwood, NJ on the 25th is John Cena and Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show and CM Punk, so it looks like they are going ahead with the CM Punk heel turn."

As we have said on Elite Audio this week, it certainly appears that is the case.

PWI

ghdinc
06-10-2009, 12:38 AM
The inception of Louboutin's trademark red sole is somewhat vague, but it seems that he was inspired to paint the sole of his shoe red after seeing an assistant painting her nails (red) while he was working on a shoe design. He immediately seized the bottle of nail polish and painted it directly on to the sole of the (prototype) shoe. Being pleased with the effect, he originally planned to paint all of his shoes with different coloured soles, however, after seeing the popularity of the red soled shoe he abandoned this idea, and allowed the red sole to become his signature. Another inspiration that contributed to Christian Louboutin's lethal-looking heels was an incident that occured in his early twenties. He had visited a museum and noticed a sign that forbade women with sharp stilettos from entering the building, for fear that it would damage the extensive wood flooring. This sign stuck in his memeory, and later he used this idea in his designs. "I wanted to make something that defied rules," Louboutin has said. "I wanted it to make women feel confident and empowered, because that's the sexiest thing a woman can be."

deadmanwalkin
06-10-2009, 01:23 AM
The inception of Louboutin's trademark red sole is somewhat vague, but it seems that he was inspired to paint the sole of his shoe red after seeing an assistant painting her nails (red) while he was working on a shoe design. He immediately seized the bottle of nail polish and painted it directly on to the sole of the (prototype) shoe. Being pleased with the effect, he originally planned to paint all of his shoes with different coloured soles, however, after seeing the popularity of the red soled shoe he abandoned this idea, and allowed the red sole to become his signature. Another inspiration that contributed to Christian Louboutin's lethal-looking heels was an incident that occured in his early twenties. He had visited a museum and noticed a sign that forbade women with sharp stilettos from entering the building, for fear that it would damage the extensive wood flooring. This sign stuck in his memeory, and later he used this idea in his designs. "I wanted to make something that defied rules," Louboutin has said. "I wanted it to make women feel confident and empowered, because that's the sexiest thing a woman can be."

WHAT THE FU BOOOOOOOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmf3Z1O9JvA

sorry to go even more off topic

should be an interesting turn