PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cornette Calls Triple H Overrated

Black Widow
06-10-2009, 01:29 PM
- Jim Cornette updated the Q&A section of his website. Triple H made his list of overrated wrestlers. Cornette wrote: "For the present, let's go with Hunter Hearst Helmsley-McMahon. Actually, he's a very good worker and studies the business. His promos are usually as exciting as a coma and last longer than this recession, but he has good matches. Problem is, as hard as he's been crammed down people's throats for the past 10 years, he should have surpassed Hogan, Austin, and Rock, but HHH is what is called in the business 'the guy that works with the guy that draws money.' He should be in there to have a good match and put the star over. Actually, he should have been fired in 1996 when he shit on the entire sport with the infamous 'curtain call' at MSG, but Vince, the guy with balls of steel, let HHH piss in his face and not only didn't do anything about it, but let him marry his daughter! And a sledgehammer? Jesus Christ, I wish he'd hit me in the head with it before he starts talking on TV. HHH will be the top guy in the WWE until he looks like Dick the Bruiser in his final days working an Indiana county fair show, and if THAT'S not overrated, I don't know what is." For more pearls of wisdom check out www.jimcornette.com.

Gerweck

DUKE NUKEM
06-10-2009, 02:05 PM
wow thanks for the read Ryan

deadmanwalkin
06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
holy shit

go jim