PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting tired of the same 4 people headlining Raw?

John
06-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Anyone getting tired of the same 4 people headlining Raw?

Recently, We've had to sit back and watch Randy Orton eliminate the McMahon Family, After that Batista/HHH have been next and so has Flair. Now it seems the only good Main Eventers, That WWE have properly developed and stand out as main eventers on Raw are Batista, Orton, HHH and Cena. The same 4 have been floating around the top scene for months now. But are you getting tired of the four, Do you want some fresh competition?

Whilst Cena is off playing with the 'Show', Flair/Orton/HHH/Batista have been involved in a battle which originally started with Orton/Stephanie McMahon, Orton has been attempting to injure Triple H and Batista, and has done that, meaning we've only had 1 of the two on Raw for a few months now, So it's either been HHH/Orton or Batista/Orton, But are you sick of the same 3/4 people headlining the show?

I want WWE to make an attempt at pushing the wrestlers who are on border line from mid-card to main-event, And push them until they finally get into that category, I'm talking about the likes of MVP/Kofi/(Maybe even develop a few new talents, who people would never think would qualify to be in that line, like William Regal, just a suggestion.), Instead of watching the same 4 stars compete every week, and at every PPV making the show get a little boring, Raw this week was fantastic, but i think they need some more main eventers.

Kage
06-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Yea push guys who haven't been in Wwe for that long to main event. Wait, isn't that how we got to this Batista/Cena/Orton problem in the first place?

Xan20
06-11-2009, 07:28 PM
HBK deserves the title

Darth Fozzy
06-11-2009, 11:14 PM
No, HBK doesn't! But back to main point, thats why you watch Smackdown!!

tommy
06-12-2009, 02:09 AM
How does HBK not deserve a title? He hasn't held one in so long, even though he's been consistently the best wrestler in the WWE year after year. How many matches of the year has he had in a row now? It's ridiculous that he wasn't the one to return against Orton on monday, he needs a title now.

MVP is in line for a main event push too, I think. Why else would they take the belt off him?

Xan20
06-12-2009, 02:47 AM
Out of all the guys on Raw how many deserves the belt over HBK, he hasn't held the title in 7 years?

Kenpachi Zaraki
06-12-2009, 03:31 AM
HBK is not gonna stay around long. Giving him the title would be a mistake just like TNA did with Foley. TNA did it cause they didnt have anyone else to step up but WWE does. I agree guys like Kendrick deserve a push but atm those 4-5 guys are all they have and with RAW not being a purely wrestling show they have to make do with these ppl

Xan20
06-12-2009, 05:28 AM
They give it to Batista who keeps getting injured and Taker who doesn't have much of a career left

Kenpachi Zaraki
06-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Batista and Cena should be kept away from the title for the next 3-4 months. Give Big Show a win over Cena (I know i won't happen) and then give him a decent title run. Taker won't be champ now.

Black Widow
06-12-2009, 10:11 AM
question should be

Anyone getting tired of Raw?

deadmanwalkin
06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
one word

KANE!!!!

talk about not having one of the main 2 titles in forever

but they've been teasing pushing mvp up to the next level for a while now but have never gone through with it

Xan20
06-12-2009, 04:26 PM
^^^The last time he was champ WCW was still an amazing show and ECW had its pride

tommy
06-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Batista and Cena should be kept away from the title for the next 3-4 months. Give Big Show a win over Cena (I know i won't happen) and then give him a decent title run. Taker won't be champ now.

HBK has a longer time left than Big Show, I'd say. Big Show's constantly growing weight is going to start affecting him again (you can already see it since his return, he's added at least 100 pounds). HBK deserves the belt, and he deserves it now.

thesaintthing05
06-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Well HHH was stale six years ago, and is still to this day. Nothing will change. Cena doesn't need the title. I saw give it to Orton and let him run with it for about a year. But that will never happen, since HHH does everything he can to keep Orton down. I think MVP is on the verge of being a main event hand, and if handled properly, could be awesome.

leach982
06-14-2009, 06:59 PM
why does everyone think triple h and orton have this big prolem time and time again in interviews orton praises triple h and flair as his mentors he says he has nothing but respect for these guys and if triple h wanted orton down so badly he wouldnt have put him over in their big feud and orton aint the type to blow smoke up triple hs butt he tells it like it is there is nothing but respect between them and orton said it himself people slag triple h off because of who his wife is if he had so much power and hated orton so much why is orton so much on top

reign-4-life
06-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Your an idiot if you think Orton and HHH aren't friendly. HHH and Ric Flair hand groomed Randy to be a superstar, a prodigy. He IS raw and has been for the past couple months. However, I do want to see some fresh faces in the Main Event picture.

My main ideal contenders: Big Show, Kane, Shawn Michaels, MVP, Matt Hardy, William Regal, Christian(for a real world title, especially a feud with Edge).

Some people I would love to see but doubt: Goldust(if wwe would push him like they did during his intercontinental phase....heel goldust was awesome), Carlito someday, Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms(someday), Evan Bourne.

EDIT:

And btw, the reason those 4 are main eventing all the time is not because they were pushed too soon like someone previously mentioned. Its because time and time again they proved they can draw big and entertain the masses.

solidsnake
07-07-2009, 06:42 AM
we need a major overall of the roster.....more than just 15 ppl

jake21074
07-10-2009, 12:40 AM
I agree...push someone else, push Kane or Mark Henry, Push HBK or Jack Swagger, or anyone else. I like Trips, Orton, Cena and Batista but I am damned tired of seeing them be the only ones in title contention.

-[ICON]-
07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm sorry but RAW lost 2 of the greatest possible sucsessors to the title earlier in the year and you may or may not agree but JBL was an awesome champion and deserved at least one more run with the strap and when Kennedy did his one day return you could tell what was on the writers minds.

of the current roster I can only think of 3 deserving:

1: HBK does deserve a title run but won't have it he'd rather put younger talent over

2:MVP should be in the main event picture quite simply because he's uber talented with a mic and his in-ring abillity is equal to that.

3: Kofi Kingston, he continues to impress me week in, week out and seriously deserves a decent push.

Konan
07-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Hey take tie hbk issue away .Now we talk about these 4 mans who revolve around wwe raw for last few mounths.The fued of cena with miz is also continue the going bouring.And if u guys talk about HBK than hbk got 5 to 8 matches in last 7 years may be more.

Relapse
07-13-2009, 11:55 PM
HBK deserves the title

HBK doesn't want the title.

Wasn't there something a little while back about how WWE was going to freshin' things up and start pushing young stars?.....What happen to that plan.

Kage
07-16-2009, 11:12 PM
^^Triple H came back :shifty:

-[ICON]-
07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
the way i see it is WWE trying to push merch for its most popular stars during the current economical crisis which may generate revenue but it'll put fans off at the same time.