PDA

View Full Version : Memory Lane#1- Best PPV Match

hardcoregamer16
06-11-2009, 05:11 PM
This is Memory Lane where people post there favorite wrestling memory. Every Thursday I will post a new thread here.This first memory thread is Best Pay Per View Match. So if you think a PPV match is the best post the match and put why you think it is the best. Here are my best PPV matches

RVD vs Jeff Hardy at Invasion 2001- it had everything a hardcore title needs to wrestlers who are good with weapons and know how to use them.

The Undertaker vs Mankind in a Hell in a Cell- u people know why its good its not a good match a crazy man like Mick Foley gets throw 20 feet off a cage gets up and comes back for more only to get throw 15 feet threw the roof what a match.

the first Money in the Bank match from Wrestlemania 21- its was my second Wrestlemania that I brought and this match was worth every penny it had everything from Shelton Benjamin jumping from the ladder in the ring to the outside doing his t-bone suplex off the ladder and his run up the ladder but the best part was my favorite wrestler EDGE winning and robbing benoit of the win. It was a good PPV but that match was a favorite

The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 17 and 19- there match at 17 was so good even though Austin turned heel at the end but the violence was so good when Austin beat the shit out of the Rock with that chair only 2 have The Rock kick out was awesome and could forget the handshake between Vince and Austin what a epic photo. There match at 19 was awesome cuz it was proof wrestling does not need weapons to be good plus it was Austin last Wrestlemania match. I mean they used each others finisher and they traded so more punches then the stock market and even though both guys fought all over the world they still put on the best match between them and this match is proof they deserve to be in the Hall of Fame

If you any ideas for a Memory Lane just PM the idea and there are more matches but I will leave those to u people so share away. Also thank you to Lionden and Kellie for giving me this chance to share my memories with u fans. So fire away with the match and see you next Thursday.

Kenpachi Zaraki
06-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Some of my favourite matches..........

King of the Mountain from Slammiversary 2006- This was my 1st ever KoTM and I loved it. the sight of Raven hanging the title belt up after having been a last minute entry was simply amazing.

Razor Ramon v HBK from WM X- The greatest Ladder match ever nuff said

I'll add more as and when I can remember them :shifty:

Kenpachi Zaraki
06-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Some of my favourite matches..........

King of the Mountain from Slammiversary 2006- This was my 1st ever KoTM and I loved it. the sight of Raven hanging the title belt up after having been a last minute entry was simply amazing.

Razor Ramon v HBK from WM X- The greatest Ladder match ever nuff said

I'll add more as and when I can remember them :shifty:

Black Widow
06-11-2009, 08:40 PM
HHH v Austin - 2 out off 3 falls :)

DA
06-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Gunner double posted :shifty:
Taker-HBK The only match worth seeing at WM 25, the Bad Blood one was awesome, SD! Elimination Chamber this year, Austin vs Bret Submission Match and HBK-Razor Ramon WM10

hardcoregamer16
06-16-2009, 04:24 PM
wow its nice 2 see u people posting keep it up and here r more matches

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle (Wrestlemania 19)- it was one of the most entertaining main event at Wrestlemania and it was so good cuz they both have amateur wrestling background and it showed also brocks shooting star was awesome even though he missed angle but seeing a 300 plus guy doing a shooting star press is something I never thought I would see. See brock win the title for a second time was a nice way 2 end a already great ppv

Taz vs Sabu (the 1st Barely Legal) - It was ECW first PPV and what better way 2 end it with 2 of the best in extreme wrestling. You have Taz a man who wants nothing more than 2 take down the man who cost him the ECW tag titles becuz Sabu and Taz where tag champs when Sabu jumped ship 2 make more money. And than u have Sabu who after leaving returns only 2 face a pissed off Taz. I mean this match had everything a ECW could ask 4 violence between 2 of the best.

keep them coming and come back thursday 4 a new Memory Lane.