PDA

View Full Version : Torrie Stays in The Jungle

Black Widow
06-12-2009, 05:48 PM
THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Torrie Wilson, The Woodlands’ favorite WWE diva and owner of Jaded in Market Street, survived another week in the jungle on the hit NBC reality show, "I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here".

This week, Wilson endured some tough challenges as she fought for chances to win food and immunity from elimination. Episode Four showcased Wilson’s athletic ability as she and fellow cast-mate Patti Blagojevich competed against the men’s team during the “On Your Knees” food challenge. Monday’s episode left Wilson, Sanjaya Malakar and Lou Diamond Phillips hanging over muddy water in the immunity trial. After a grueling test of strength, Wilson ultimately lost to American Idol contestant Sanjaya Malakar.

The reality show features a group of celebrities who are dropped in a remote jungle and face challenges designed to test their survival skills. As part of the show’s concept, votes from home viewers determine which celebrities will either be eliminated or go on to compete in challenges for a chance to win food, supplies and other luxury items. The last remaining star will win a substantial cash prize for their favorite charity and be deemed King or Queen of the Jungle. Wilson is competing for Disabled American Veterans.

Fans can help Torrie Wilson stay in the jungle by calling 1-877-5-KEEP-11 or vote at NBC.com. "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here" airs Monday through Thursday at 7 p.m., with the finale on Thursday, June 24.

woodlandsonline.com

DUKE NUKEM
06-13-2009, 07:18 AM
wow thanks for this Ryan