PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cornette Responds Harshly To Joey Styles

Black Widow
06-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Speaking of Styles, there has been no more political commentary on his Twitter page since we talked last week about him making a point to say that his far right views do not reflect those of WWE. In fact, Styles didn't post at all last week, which is odd because he usually does something on Monday from Raw. His last post was on June 5th. Someone who has taken notice of Styles' Tweets is Jim Cornette, who has done a scathing promo tearing into Styles and his views. No matter when you stand politically, it's an amazing promo by Cornette. It's on Youtube and you can listen by clicking here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21uRDdMMznM&feature=related).

Oh yeah, and it's pretty lame of Styles to brag about how PWInsider.com brought him followers on Twitter but he couldn't return the favor by plugging us. Quid pro quo Joey. Don't be a glommer.

PWI

thesaintthing05
06-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Wow, children shouldn't listen to that. I don't know why Cornette got so riled up, Styles, like it or not, has the freedom to say whatever he wants. Im sure if it was pro Obama statements then not a thing would have been said.

the madscotsman
06-18-2009, 11:50 AM
where can I find what joey said

DUKE NUKEM
06-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Wow, children shouldn't listen to that. I don't know why Cornette got so riled up, Styles, like it or not, has the freedom to say whatever he wants. Im sure if it was pro Obama statements then not a thing would have been said.

very good point^