PDA

View Full Version : Another Match Announced For The Bash (Spoiler)

John
06-17-2009, 06:47 AM
It was announced at tonight's SmackDown taping from Roanoke, Virginia that Chris Jericho will face Rey Mysterio in an Intercontinental Championship vs. Mask Match at The Bash pay-per-view.

The Bash will take place live on pay-per-view on Sunday, June 28th from the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California.

Darth Fozzy
06-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Looks like Jericho is gonna have yet ANOTHER short title reign!

A Blissful Ass
06-17-2009, 10:13 PM
I hope WWE are not doing what WCW did and take his mask off that killed his career imo.

J-man
06-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Guess who gets to see this live?!

thats right j-man :shifty:

haha thanks for this man, hopefully a good match

Black Widow
06-17-2009, 10:43 PM
theres talk of rey losing his mask :shifty:

ShakeSonnen (R-OR)
06-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Looks like Jericho is gonna have yet ANOTHER short title reign!

I doubt it. I think we can expect a twist here. I can't see Jericho losing the title, but I can't see Rey losing his mask.
Some people actually wonder what he looks like without his mask, so this match can grab a lot of attention.

Xan20
06-17-2009, 11:32 PM
^^^^^^^^^^he wrestled for about 2 years in WCW maskless and they make too much off of his replica masks to have him stop wearing it

ShakeSonnen (R-OR)
06-17-2009, 11:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^he wrestled for about 2 years in WCW maskless and they make too much off of his replica masks to have him stop wearing it

Just because he doesn't wear the mask, doesn't mean they will stop getting money from it. I doubt WWE would care about money at this point, but knowing the creative writers they probably have a lacklustre thing going on anwyays.

Darth Fozzy
06-18-2009, 12:02 AM
He could wear the mask to the ring and take it off and throw it in the crowd

Kage
06-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Nobody thought Kane would ever lose his mask, but it happened. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Rey lose his mask.

J-man
06-18-2009, 12:52 AM
I completely agree with Kage, Nobody thought Kane would lose his mask but he did.

Rey has already lost it before so it could very well happen again

ArJay
06-18-2009, 03:15 AM
Isn't Rey taking time off or something? I thought I read that somewhere? Regardless, it wouldn't shock me at all if Rey loses the mask, especially with how much they've been building up the mask and why he wears it over the past few weeks. Could be a potentially good storyline for him without the mask if WWE does it right, and, it's not like he can't put it back on if it doesn't work out well.