PDA

View Full Version : Memory Lane#2- Best WTF Moment

hardcoregamer16
06-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Well I know its a day late but yesterday I typed it but I Xed out of firefox and 4got 2 post it. So here we go this weeks Memory Lane is Best WTF or What The Fuck Moment and this means the best extreme or crazy wrestling moments that made u say WTF. Here r my WTF Moments.

When Shane O Mac jumped off the titan tron twice both being in a Last Man Standing Match and being knocked off the titan tron once. The first was Backlash 2000 against The Big Show and the match ended when Test came out and knocked Show onto a table and Shane climbed the titan tron and jumped off leading 2 him winning the match. The second Air Mcmahon took off he was grounded when in a match 4 the Hardcore Title he climbed the Summerslam 2000 titan tron in a well dumb move 2 escape a pissed off Steve Blackmen who was pissed cuz Shane beat him 4 the title 3 days before on Smackdown. Well unlike Backlash Shane was not so lucky this time when he climbed the titan tron Blackmen followed with a cando stick and beat the shit out of him leading 2 him falling off and if u look at the Raw is War intro u can see Shane falling and the RAW Is War intro is in Smackdown Just Bring It. Finally the thrird and finally time Air Mcmahon took off was at Judgement Day 2003 against Kane and that match ends with Shane jumping off the titan tron again but this time Kane gets up and Shane goes though the floor.

Brock Lesnar suplex The Big Show off the toprope and the ringpost coming out of the ground. A funny note from this moment is the ref falling down plus the look on this face was funny. If u go 2 youtube and type in brock lesnar vs big show ring collapse u 2 can watch a good moment.

Every high risk thing Jeff Hardy every did. There r way 2 many to name but here r a few and if u want 2 post some of Jeffs greatest hits u can. First was his swanton bomb at Wrestlemania 17 in the third TLC match it was proof Jeff can not die. Also a good swanton bomb was in TNA when he did it from the top of the stage 2 Abyss. I think I speeled swanton bomb right but if not just lie and tell me i spelled it right. Another moment from The Jeff Hardy WTF is he thinking but who cares its awesome collection is on Smackdown in the forth TLC where Jeff did a legdrop from atop a 20ft ladder 2 Bubba Ray though the announcer table it was the first he did that and boy what a first time.

The match between Bam Bam Bigelow from Asbury Park vs Taz from Red Hook in Bigelows hometown Asbury Park 4 the ECW TV Title. First off if u have The Rise And Fall of ECW this match is on disc 2. The match was awesome even be4 the ending where Taz puts Bigelow in the Tazmission and Bigelow jumps back and falls though the ring only 2 than pull Taz out of the hole and pin him 2 win the TV Title. Another great moment from this match is when Taz Tazplex Bam Bam off the ramp into the crowd and if u see the match u can see that Taz knocked himself out when he did the move cuz his head hit the barricade. Finally R.I.P Bam Bam he was a talent wrestler even though he was 400 pounds he could do things I cant do and I am half his weight.

Well thats all I could think of right now but theres more 2 come. So now its your turn 2 post your favorite WTF Moment. Good luck and see u all next week 4 another Memory Lane and if have a idea for a Memory Lane just PM me. PEACE

DA
06-19-2009, 09:42 PM
when angle belly to belly'ed (I don't remember who) through the KOTR Glass and the KOTR 1998 Hell in a cell Match as well as the Hell in a cell from 1995 the first ever

hardcoregamer16
06-19-2009, 09:46 PM
That was Shane O mac another great moment I 4got and that was such a great match and there was so much violence it reminded me of ECW. thanks 4 posting that. Keep them coming.