PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo gone wrong: Stars and gripes forever?

Black Widow
06-20-2009, 06:01 PM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5280/tdycurrytattoo090617300.jpg

Belgian teen says she requested 3 stars on face — but woke up to find 56

BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager has told police how she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

"I said this part, the top, is ok, but not the rest," Kimberley Vlaeminck from the city of Kortrijk, 56 miles northwest of Brussels, told Belgian broadcaster VRT.

The 18-year-old said she fell asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

A spokesman for Kortrijk prosecutors' office said police were investigating after a complaint from the teenager.

The tattoo artist said Vlaeminck had agreed to 56 stars.

"She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the man as saying.

Vlaeminck said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

MSNBC

DUKE NUKEM
06-20-2009, 06:26 PM
i have done alot of tattoos on peoples faces and they never had to sleep when i did them thanks for this Ryan

Kage
06-20-2009, 07:51 PM
^^That's exactly what I was thinking. I bet the girl just didn't want to get in trouble with daddy. There is no way you can ask for 3 stars and end up with 56.

Glorious Maxxwell
06-20-2009, 07:56 PM
^^That's exactly what I was thinking. I bet the girl just didn't want to get in trouble with daddy. There is no way you can ask for 3 stars and end up with 56.

I agree with both of ya'll.... how the fuck can you possibly fall asleep getting a tattoo on the face, much less anywhere else... And what tattooist in their right mind would waste the time and the ink to do something like that? Stupid bitch is lieing... probably to get out of paying for the tattoo....

And lastly... no offense to tattoo afficiandos... but who gets their face tattooed? Maybe eyebrows... maybe a skull tattoo... but face? Stupid bitch is stupid through and through...

DA
06-20-2009, 11:19 PM
^^LOL
I saw that yesterday in the news I thought she was stupid

scorpionf
06-21-2009, 02:48 AM
When I saw this on the news, I just thought she was a lying idiot...

1. There is no way someone could sleep through getting a tattoo on their face

2. 3 & 56 sound nothing alike when said aloud

3. It became an issue when her dad saw it and went mental

I believe the tattooist when he said he only did what she asked - it was only when she saw her dad's reaction and was scared of it, that she changed her tune...