PDA

View Full Version : A Major Backstage Update On A Hot New WWE Diva

Black Widow
06-28-2009, 08:51 AM
As reported earlier, World Wrestling Entertainment recently signed April Jeanette, a 22-year-old who worked Northeast independent wrestling shows as "Miss April," to a developmental contract.

She was trained by TNA wrestler "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal at the ACE wrestling school and is believed to be his girlfriend as well. As of late, she had been working for the Women Superstars Uncensored promotion as part of a tag team called the AC Express.

Jeanette is originally from Union City, New Jersey and attended New York University's School of the Arts while working independent shows. She started training two years ago and had her first wrestling match six months later.

One person who has closely worked with Jeanette described her as looking like a Spanish/Asian mix, pretty, and a great worker considering she's had less than 20 matches in her career. While she stands out as a worker on the indy level, according to this person, she doesn't show much charisma or personality, not to mention that she seemed adverse to coaching when it came to promos. She's very good looking as well as evidenced by photos that have surfaced online.

Ring wise, she has been described as having the potential to be as good as Gail Kim, but also could become someone who just does fancy moves because she is athletic enough to perform them.

EWN

Will
06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't call her "very good looking". She is kind of plain and bland looking really.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hymIKjRek9I/SgCZPHNpU5I/AAAAAAAAF7M/33KnctsC3xw/s400/Miss+april.jpg

Punisher
06-28-2009, 11:06 PM
you never know with airbrushing now of days she good look pretty good on TV

Xan20
06-29-2009, 03:28 AM
I wouldn't turn her down

DUKE NUKEM
06-29-2009, 06:46 AM
she is not bad in my view thanks for the post Ryan