PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Draft Discussion.

Kage
06-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Results:
Moving to the Raw roster:
Gail Kim
Alicia Fox
Jack Swagger
Evan Bourne
Mark Henry

Moving to the SmackDown roster:
Matt Hardy
Finlay
The Hart Dynasty - David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd & Natalya

Moving to the ECW roster:
Shelton Benjamin
Goldust
William Regal
Brie & Nikki Bella

My thoughts:
Moving to the Raw roster:

Gail Kim- I don't care what they do with her, she is a hypocrite for jumping ship to Wwe after all she said about the Divas/Knockouts situation.

Alicia Fox- I'd rather have her back on Ecw with DJ Gabriel

Jack Swagger- He should be on Smackdown since he is a great wrestler and not a comedy act. But hey, now I actually have a reason to watch Raw.

Evan Bourne- Same as Swagger

Mark Henry- It looks like he may have turned face last night. I'm not sure where they could go with Henry as a face but I think he is most likely going to be buried on Raw.

Moving to the SmackDown roster:
Matt Hardy- Yes, I completely agree with this. He was nearly at main event status last time he was on Smackdown. Either the Raw creative decided to stick him back at mid-card or that broken hand put his push on hold. Hopefully after he returns from injury he'll get back on track with a main event push.

Finlay- I'm not quite sure what I think about this one yet. I think what Finlay needs more than a brand switch is a heel turn and a change of entrance music.

The Hart Dynasty - David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd & Natalya- Yes, they had no one to feud with on Ecw. My only hope is that they don't get over pushed and shoved down our throats like Legacy is.

Moving to the ECW roster:
Shelton Benjamin- Just in time, I was getting sick of Benjamin jobbing on Smackdown. Maybe he'll start winning matches again?

Goldust- No, he should've stayied on Raw. One of my favorite things about Ecw is the lack of comedy sketches. Goldust is nothing but one big comedy sketch.

William Regal- Looks like a good replacement for Finlay. I'd like to see him form an alliance with the Burchillls. Maybe even win the Ecw title.

Brie & Nikki Bella- Now this one really made me scratch my head. There are no other divas on Ecw other than Katie Lea Burchill, who will they be wrestling every week? Katie? I just hope this won't be like the never ending Kelly/Layla feud.

Kenpachi Zaraki
06-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Good Moves

Swagger and Matt Sydal- both these guys have been through their extended Developmental stint in ECW and the time is right for them to move. have Sydal feud Kofi for the US strap and Swagger with someone like MVP.

The Harts- This shows that the WWE have some big plans for these guys. Give them a proper push, feud with Cryme Tyme initially will help them settle and then they can go for the tag titles.

Goldust- maybe he'll get more ring time now.

Matt Hardy- he never really did get settled on RAW did he? Have him feud Rey or Morrison.

Bad

Alicia Fox n Gail Kim- Why move them? gail is being punished for TNA but Fox could hae done with the McCool thing.

Benjamin- they are gonna try and put him over again. He'll never get over drop it and release him already.

Mark Henry- Should have stayed on ECW.

Senseless

Regal and Finlay- They should not have been interchanged but then again maybe Regal can help the Burchills out now

Bellas- No comment

tommy
06-30-2009, 08:48 PM
You opposed to calling him Bourne or something? I get that he went by Sydal for so long, but that was a while ago, and it's not even his real name. He is Evan Bourne now in the wrestling world, and probably will be for the rest of his career. You wouldn't call Big Show "The Giant" still, would you?

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-01-2009, 03:05 AM
its habitual lol

Xan20
07-01-2009, 04:07 AM
Looks like SheLton will continue his jobbing ways